Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Registration closed

@livertool used a fun way to complain about a delayed promo email by starting a birthday freeroll thread - the best response I could come up with was to actually set up a birthday freeroll so here we go 

We've listened to the feedback from the last couple of freerolls and decided to make this one only available for existing members so if you've signed up on the community after the 7th of September, you won't be able to get a ticket for this freeroll.

Start time
Wednesday the 27th of September at 17:00 CET. The start time might change depending on the birthday boy's plans but it'll surely start somewhere between 16:00-18:00 CET

Prize pool
We'll add €1 to the prize pool for every eligible/old member who asks for a ticket. Prize pool will be announced once the registration is closed. Cash Cash

Rules
- Only members who signed up on the Community before the 8th of September can join.
- Deadline to ask for a ticket was Monday the 25th of September at 23:59 CET

235 REPLIES
livertool Rank 19
Rank 19

Can i get ticket, please Very Happy And thanks Smile

"I've done the math enough to know the dangers of our second guessing"
Hothuw Rank 10
Rank 10
xizted Rank 13
Rank 13
Camilio Rank 16
Rank 16

Fun!  Ticket please  Smile

It´s all in there.
dynamo Rank 10
Rank 10
BillyR23 Rank 20
Rank 20

Awesome Cool ; thanks @Marco-Unibet, Unibet@livertool for this unexpected community event Thumbs Up

PS. I want a ticket too Smile

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...
WuDu Rank 17
Rank 17

Tikiett pleees.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
comanimal Rank 10
Rank 10
zoaey Rank 9
Rank 9

wow. nice of youSmile please count me in and give me a ticket! 

cheers