Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SingleMom102 Rank 12
Rank 12

@Jeppe-Unibet wrote:

Niiice @SingleMom102, Denver came through once more I see Smile For the prize we'll have to go with Free Spins,  they' won't have any turnover requirements and I'll have Ray add them tomorrow when he's back.
@YlarP Very nicely done as well, it was a good chance with the odds tie breaker being on your side, but sometimes the final outcome goes another way - I hope everyone enjoyed taking part Smile

/Jeppe

When will this be credited please? @Ray-Unibet @Jeppe-Unibet ? Smile

0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager

@SingleMom102 wrote:

@Jeppe-Unibet wrote:

Niiice @SingleMom102, Denver came through once more I see Smile For the prize we'll have to go with Free Spins,  they' won't have any turnover requirements and I'll have Ray add them tomorrow when he's back.
@YlarP Very nicely done as well, it was a good chance with the odds tie breaker being on your side, but sometimes the final outcome goes another way - I hope everyone enjoyed taking part Smile

/Jeppe

When will this be credited please? @Ray-Unibet @Jeppe-Unibet ? Smile

@SingleMom102, your spins are credited Smile good luck!

0 Likes
RaulonY Rank 10
Rank 10

@Jeppe-Unibet Regarding the bet on the last round, what is the official result and winners?

0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager

@RaulonY wrote:

@Jeppe-Unibet Regarding the bet on the last round, what is the official result and winners?

1st: @SingleMom102 
2nd: @YlarP 
3rd: @MadaV 
4th and 5th tied: @dynamo and @hajnalmaya96 

Smile

Community Manager
Community Manager

Congratulations once again to all the winners and thanks everyone for taking part, it was a great showcase of betting skills and we hope to see you back here for a new competition starting either the 1st of January or very late this year Smile

/Jeppe