dynamo Rank 10
Rank 10
Community Manager
Community Manager

@hajnalmaya96 wrote:

I'm out

Screenshot_20191105-213529.png

Good luck to the remaining players! Thumbs Up

Tough luck @hajnalmaya96, but great job going 6 rounds and thank you for joining the competition! We'll see if @MadaV and @dynamo wins their bet and then update when we know your prize Smile

Also, going into the last rounds these next few weeks, I'll be adding a rule stating that the competition has to have a clear cut winner. I apologize for not adding this before, but the rule will be that if e.g there are two members left and they both lose their bet, rounds will be added until one member wins a bet while the other loses. 

dynamo Rank 10
Rank 10

@dynamo wrote:

09-11-2019_101537.png

Barca & Napoli over 1,5 goals for round 6.

09-11-2019_234351.png

I'm out.

0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for being part of the challenge @dynamo and quite impressive hitting six bets in a row like that, only three other players are going to do better..

To those three, @MadaV @SingleMom102 @YlarP - congratulations on making it to the top three, you're also getting a €5 Free Bet for completing another three rounds and you may start round 8 from today if there's something you'd like to bet on this Sunday.
Please again be aware of the rule that one of you must win, so should all of you lose bets this week(though I doubt it), then you'd get a new chance next week Smile

Best of luck!

/Jeppe

GR1ZZL3R Rank 23
Rank 23

Screenshot (691).png 

I'm not really hoping anyone loses but can we expect this to be over before Christmas? Rofl

It Is What It Is
Community Manager
Community Manager

@GR1ZZL3R It could finish Christmas eve, or later today, that's the beauty of the competition Smile Hot Streak betting is coming a bit later today though and it'll probably suit the patience levels shown here a bit better Very Happy

GR1ZZL3R Rank 23
Rank 23

I'm really very patient @Jeppe-Unibet  Thanks and I'll continue to follow this.

Robert Eggers Patience GIF

It Is What It Is
YlarP Rank 16
Rank 16