Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TheStrongMan Rank 10
Rank 10

A round match, that is, a match in the period 1-7 October, or every day a prognosis in the 7 days... Winner?

0 Likes
adriantempo Rank 10
Rank 10

I see a list of prizes.
What I don't see is what makes a player better than the other. Is it better odds get you in better place ? Is it how much money you won from betting at the end ?

0 Likes
TDW Rank 16
Rank 16
Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

@TDW wrote:
@adriantempoits how many rounds you can survive!

What i don't how they settle it if many players is knocked out with same round. Do they all get price/share/highest odds wins???

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26

@Livertool wrote:

@TDW wrote:

What i don't how they settle it if many players is knocked out with same round. Do they all get price/share/highest odds wins???

I asked the same in my first post. The answer was the deepest silence.Angry

Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

@psrquack wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

@TDW wrote:

I asked the same in my first post. The answer was the deepest silence.Angry

Better late than never Laugh If it is not that everyone gets price, i would like to see highest compined odds rather than shared price. We will see.

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
Community Manager
Community Manager

@psrquack From what I understood in the first post, you were reffering to a point in the terms and conditions that needed to be changed.

@Livertool I was thinking of paying out extra €10 prizes if too many people went out in the same round for that position, while splitting up the 3rd place prize if more than one goes out in that round. But I do like the idea of giving the prizes to the players with the highest combined odds so far at that point throughout the played rounds Smile

0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager

@psrquack wrote:

@Jeppe-Unibet: why don't you spice up things a little bit? If you show a lost coupon at least €20 then you will get a free €10 community MTT ticket. That could be similar to double trouble ticket and you could give away this ticket once a week

Not a bad suggestion at all Smile

psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26

@Jeppe-Unibet wrote:

@psrquack From what I understood in the first post, you were reffering to a point in the terms and conditions that needed to be changed.

@Livertool I was thinking of paying out extra €10 prizes if too many people went out in the same round for that position, while splitting up the 3rd place prize if more than one goes out in that round. But I do like the idea of giving the prizes to the players with the highest combined odds so far at that point throughout the played rounds Smile

It's my bad if that wasn't clear enough. My question was how do you split the price if 2 or more players will be knocked out in the same round.

RobPro11 Rank 10
Rank 10

Maybe to lure People into taking more risks, you can reward the highest correct odd of each round? So you can decide tot take the risk and try to win a price but also increasing the chance to be eliminated