Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Merenitsu Rank 23
Rank 23

@Jeppe-Unibet  how much euro should I bet?Smile

0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Merenitsu If you chose to take the offer, then that'll be completely up to you - the profit boost has a maximum stake of €30 though, so anything between €0.10 - €30 will work Smile

@GR1ZZL3R @RaulonY @AceJackTwin @Ja-z-Polszy @AndreiBN The profit boost is available for you guys now, but please check the added Terms and Conditions in the top post.

AndreiBN Rank 27
Rank 27

Thanks @Jeppe-Unibet . With the new rule : "The maximum extra winnings are 1000 in your local currency" , my max bet stake can be only about €14 instead of €30 , but it's still very nice.

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"
0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager

@AndreiBN If you place for the maximum of €14 but really want the full €30, let me know and I'll add another boost for a second bet. The limit is completely technical in the setup of the boost and not me saying that people from a certain country cannot get the offer Smile

psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26

@Jeppe-Unibet wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

Is it correct that you can't cash out those boosted odds @Jeppe-Unibet?

@psrquack Totally, it would be a shame if this kind of promotion could just be used as a get rich quick scheme Smile

Yeah, that makes sense, but c'mon 1000 extra in my local currency is... well, far from being rich.

0 Likes
GR1ZZL3R Rank 23
Rank 23

Bet made, thankyou @Jeppe-Unibet . I don't think these offers are made to make any of us rich, I take them for what they are, a little boost for the community and an extra discussion point over the Winter months. I might even put a treble on, these are all speculative bets anyway and who knows?

Screenshot (426).png

Screenshot (427).png

Screenshot (428).png 

It Is What It Is
Merenitsu Rank 23
Rank 23

let's be realistic Laugh

2015 Golden State Warriors (1) (7, 4–3) Steve Kerr 4–2 Cleveland Cavaliers (2) (2, 0–2) David Blatt 
2016 Golden State Warriors (1) (8, 4–4) Steve Kerr 3–4 Cleveland Cavaliers (1) (3, 1–2) Tyronn Lue
2017 Golden State Warriors (1) (9, 5–4) Steve Kerr 4–1 Cleveland Cavaliers (2) (4, 1–3) Tyronn Lue
2018 Golden State Warriors (2) (10, 6–4) Steve Kerr 4–0 Cleveland Cavaliers (4) (5, 1–4) Tyronn Lue 
2019 Golden State Warriors (1) (11, 6–5) Steve Kerr 2–4 Toronto Raptors (2) (1, 1–0) Nick Nurse

0 Likes
jappe Rank 13
Rank 13

I'd like to try the boost, please

0 Likes
jappe Rank 13
Rank 13
whereisrivaldo Rank 12
Rank 12
I'd like the boost, thanks!
0 Likes