Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pesek Rank 10
Rank 10

Find a job guys cause you have too much free time i see...

psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26

@pinki wrote:

@MadAdo agree Disappointed, This impatience  is overwhelming.   This is probably the effect of a spoiled child Scared

Come on now! How hard is too credit some accounts? You are not losing anything.From ten winners maybe one or too is making a payout from that prizes.So where is the problem?

@maruni Veryangry

On the other hand, promising something and don't fulfilling without saying anything also not an adult behaviour.

0 Likes
maruni Rank 10
Rank 10

We wish anyone from EU to try to live in Romania with 400 euros every month.And 400 euro here is a good salary, i mean that you don't see many people earning that numbers.So that's why we ARE THE MOST DEPOPULATED COUNTRY AFTER SYRIA! And yeah most of us have two jobs and even with two jobs you don't have the money to go in a week holiday.

0 Likes
maruni Rank 10
Rank 10

Sorry if i have few minutes per day to enter here and be so annoying and rude! 

0 Likes
maruni Rank 10
Rank 10

We have the worst roads from europe and the trucks hadn't arrived yet to the company.So we are fakeing to work here until the trucks are coming.And that's why we have these days so many free time.

0 Likes
tomek009966 Rank 19
Rank 19

Let's calm down and sit down, and we will discuss this. Ok, breathe in... and out.

Unibet (Ray, Jeppe) are just people like anyone else. Is something wrong?

breathing in breathing out.jpg

Pesek Rank 10
Rank 10

@maruni  So if you already found a job, find some hobby. I don't know, when i had a free time in my warehouse job we used to play with my pals in the cardboard basketball or cardboard tube baseball...

0 Likes

Sorry about the delay guys, all bonuses are credited now. Not trying to justify the delay either, just had a crazy couple of days in the personal life. 

XY Rank 20
Rank 20

@Ray-Unibet wrote:

Sorry about the delay guys, all bonuses are credited now. Not trying to justify the delay either, just had a crazy couple of days in the personal life. 

I saw that nightlife can be wild there,so everything is forgiven @Ray-Unibet. Wink

0 Likes
pinki Rank 22
Rank 22

@maruni wrote:

We have the worst roads from europe and the trucks hadn't arrived yet to the company.So we are fakeing to work here until the trucks are coming.And that's why we have these days so many free time.

@maruni  there is a nice topic here on the forum Smile We can also talk about Romania there Smile  

https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Off-topic/Has-world-gone-totally-insane/td-p/114696/page/97

@WuDu send some encouragement to @maruni Happy

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."
0 Likes