cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tarantura Rank 9
Rank 9
AndreiBN Rank 25
Rank 25

Time ran out,so i have to say what i've been saying in the last two weeks, "no more bets,please!",which means that the registration for today's Australian Open tennis giveaway/competition is now CLOSED. You proved once again,your passion for this community,for this sport,the competition spirit,and a big number of members decided to give this a shot.

At the end of the day we have 63 total entries,from which 26 belive that option A. Venus Williams will win the coin toss,and the rest of you, 37 , choose to pick option B. Serena Williams.This match will start at it's original scheduled time,at that's in about 30 minutes from now.Of course we don't even have to wait for it to begin,as we'll find out right in warm up time,which will be the result of Day 13 in our tennis giveaway/competition.

When we'll know that,we'll select all the correct picks from you guys,and it will be raffle time!!! One lucky member will get to choose from either a €10 Free bet or €10 in Poker tickets.In addition,all the correct picks will get 1 point,and the points are important for the final leaderboard,where the member with the most correct picks throughout the whole tournament will win a €20 prize .( And it's a very close competition there as well!!! )

Because today is all about luck,hope you'll get plenty of it and let's see what will happen.What's most important is that we'll have quality tennis and in the end,we'll all been proven ,again, that AGE IS JUST A NUMBER!

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"
AndreiBN Rank 25
Rank 25

The coin has been flipped and the gods of fourtune have decided. The oldest Williams sister won the coin toss,so we have the result of our question for Day 13. And it's option A. Venus Williams.

Below you'll find the list with the 26 members who started the day with some luck : 

@gelja1983 , @Saimniece , @VikingsAF , @PokerAndBetting , @Betzcom , @Magicadil , @Valkyrie , @marius0928 , @TTABKATA , @Camilio , @cris1285 , @ahojjjjj , @YpresX , @AlexandruDobrin , @MrV75 , @jerry , @Babad , @skolis , @comanimal , @startelver , @Yo , @SCOBY , @lapotne , @Tino1610 , @kwasozlop , @vdarius .

Well done guys.Good inspiration from you so maybe you might wanna take advantage of the luck you seem to have today,so try some sportbook betting or hit slots!! We know who will join today's raffle and from all the correct picks of today,one lucky member will get to choose from either a €10 Free bet or €10 in Poker tickets.In addition,all the coorect picks will get 1 point,and the points are important for the final leaderboard,where the member with the most correct picks throughout the whole tournament will win a €20 prize .( And it's a very close competition there as well )

Let's find out who starts the day with so much luck!!! The raffle will take place in about 30 minutes from now !

AndreiBN Rank 25
Rank 25

We've come again to the most important moment of the day in this Australian Open tennis giveaway/competition.And that's the moment when we all know who won the raffle.And today,saturday,on the 13th of January 2017, the lucky winner is,the one and only...:

To our winner of the day: congratulations!! And to all of you : Thank you!! .For a lot of reasons,for joining this every single day,for spending your time and make this tennis giveaway/competition so exciting and popular,for keeping it so friendly and fair-play.

Don't forget,the lucky winner of the day can choose from either a €10 Free bet or €10 in Poker tickets.In addition,all the coorect picks will get 1 point,and the points are important for the final leaderboard,where the member with the most correct picks throughout the whole tournament will win a €20 prize .( And it's a very close competition there as well )

The LAST question will be posted shortly,so let's make the one the highlight of this giveaway/competiton and try to beat the highest number of entries so far !!! Very Happy

Camilio Rank 17
Rank 17

Congratulations @TTABKATASmile

It´s all in there.
AndreiBN Rank 25
Rank 25

Can't really belive how fast 2 weeks went by.And we've got the point where i have to post the last question of this Australian  Open tennis giveaway/competition.And of course,we can't find a better way  of ending this,but to select one from the men's singles final.What an unbelivable end this will be.I'm telling you guys,in both ,women's and men's final,this could be your last chance to see these great players head to head in a Grand Slam final,so take part and enjoy this moments of unique tennis.

"Tennis match of the day" : Roger Federer versus Rafael Nadal -ATP - Australian Open - Melbourne ( Scheduled to start - 09:30 CET - 29.01.2017 )

Question no. 14 :

Who will win the Australian Open Championship 2017 in men's singles?

A. Roger Federer ( Odds @2.10 on Unibet )

B. Rafael Nadal ( Odds @1.80 on Unibet )

Deadline for the last question is : 09:00 CET - 29.01.2017 

For sure by now you will now what to do,but i have to say it again. Simply post in this thread your prediction.It can be option A. Roger Federer or go with option B. Rafael Nadal if you feel so. One lucky member will get to choose from either a €10 Free bet or €10 in Poker tickets.In addition,all the coorect picks will get 1 point,and the points are important for the final leaderboard,where the member with the most correct picks throughout the whole tournament will win a €20 prize .( And it's a very close competition there as well )

I've picked this question because i really want you to watch and enjoy this match.It will be epic,regardless of who will win.One of the best all time players will give,for sure,the best tennis,so you don't wanna miss this one.It will be a perfect day to start your Sunday!!!

May the best player win..Ready???...Play!

Highlighted
fili76 Rank 16
Rank 16

A.Roger Federer

0 Likes
Camilio Rank 17
Rank 17

For me it`s simple Smile

B. Rafael Nadal

It´s all in there.
TTABKATA Rank 18
Rank 18

Thank you @AndreiBN  @Marco-Unibet  UNIBET

i would like to receive  €10 Free bet

Thanks

My answer for tomorrow is:

A. Roger Federer ( Odds @2.10 on Unibet )

marcusgais Rank 14
Rank 14