Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Purps Rank 21
Rank 21

@Livertool wrote:

 

Does this competition and highest odd with freebet have to be from race or practise and quolification counts too?


@Livertool  How did you come up with there being a highest odds competition here?

The bet just gives you the right to participate on the Sunday competition, if I have understood it correctly.

Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

@Purps wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

 

Does this competition and highest odd with freebet have to be from race or practise and quolification counts too?


@Livertool  How did you come up with there being a highest odds competition here?

The bet just gives you the right to participate on the Sunday competition, if I have understood it correctly.


Yeah i see, worked only with race.

Freebet thread has this written on it so sort of competition: The highest bet posted in the thread gets a small extra suprise Smile There is small chance thou that something xtra means bet voided and banned from kindred so enter at your own risk Tongue

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
0 Likes
Shulya85 Rank 12
Rank 12

I dont understand anything in formula 1 and known that one of the best speedyracers was be and will be is Michaele Shumaher ..and my bet is luckybet onlly ...Come on F1 )))!!!Screenshot_2019-11-02-16-16-07-674_com.android.chrome.png

 

0 Likes
Purps Rank 21
Rank 21

@Livertool wrote:

 

Freebet thread has this written on it so sort of competition: The highest bet posted in the thread gets a small extra suprise 


@Livertool 

That's a competition on that exact thread between the ones who received the Friday Freebet.

This is totally different competition and open for everyone who posts a bet of €1 or more. The highest odds or whether the bet wins or not is irrelevant.

Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

@Purps 

Yeah i knew they were different but r u sure just highest odd is enough and it don't have to be green?

And you can use that freebet to place one bet and enter for both competitions,right?

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
0 Likes
Purps Rank 21
Rank 21

@Livertool wrote:

@Purps 

Yeah i knew they were different but r u sure just highest odd is enough and it don't have to be green?

And you can use that freebet to place one bet and enter for both competitions,right?


@Livertool  I'm only talking about this thread. Nowhere is there even a mention of a highest odds competition on this thread. Apparently there will be a Supertoto type of a competition ( I don't know about it any more than you do ) between everyone that posts a bet on this thread and that's it.

On the other thread, I think the bet would have to be a winning one, at least that's how we figured it out last Friday...

"Yes" to the 2nd part of your post.

Peace

MadAdo Rank 18
Rank 18

Just take that money (no risk today):

IMG_20191102_205420.jpgVettel on podium!

0 Likes
andy1 Rank 10
Rank 10