Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

@TTABKATA had a great idea for a Formula 1 competition that was well received, so we're introducing one for the grand prix this weekend! It's not completely as suggested, but we hope you'll enjoy the SuperToto like setup as well as the fact that the competition is eligible for the €1000 green slip jackpot - check the wiki for more information Smile

Here's how it works:

1. Place a bet of at least €1 or the equivalent in your local currency at odds 1.40 or higher, on this weeks F1 grand prix and post a screenshot of the bet here in the thread. The bet may be placed with cash, Bonus Money or through a Free Bet.
  2. Copy and post your competition picks here in the thread, scoring points as per the odds of your chosen picks.
  3. The odds for the competition will be posted no later than Sunday at 12:00 CEST.

Race Picks:
The category is mostly of which driver to earn the highest position, except for the last two who are for both cars from the same team to complete the race or not.

Driver 1 Driver 2 1 2 Pick 1-2
Lewis Hamilton Valtteri Bottas 1.30 3.20  
Sebastian Vettel Charles Leclerc 2.00 1.72  
Max Verstappen Alexander Albon 1.20 4.00  
Carlos Sainz Jr Lando Norris 1.40 2.75  
Kimi Räikkönen Antonio Giovinazzi 1.45 2.60  
Nico Hülkenberg Daniel Ricciardo 2.00 1.72  
Danill Kvyat Pierre Gasly 2.00 1.72  
Romain Grosjean Kevin Magnussen 2.00 1.72  
Sergio Perez Lance Stroll 1.35 3.00  
Robert Kubica George Russell 3.60 1.25  
Lewis Hamilton Charles Leclerc 1.67 2.10  
Sebastian Vettel Max Verstappen 1.60 2.20  
Max Verstappen Valtteri Bottas 1.72 2.00  
Both cars to qualify Haas F1 1.80(Yes) 1.90(No)  
Both cars to qualify Renault Sport 1.50(Yes) 2.40(No)  

Prizes:

All prizes are paid out in Bonus Money or as Poker Points, with at least €5 of the prize having to be Bonus Money.

1st: €30
2nd: €25
3rd: €20
4th: €10
5th: €5

Rules and conditions:

• General Unibet Terms apply
  • We reserve the right to amend or cancel the promotion at any time
  • You must be a member and have access to the promotions board to take part in this competition.
  • Only one entry per member, anyone found using multiple accounts will be banned from future promotions.
As Unibet Official, I always provide official information on behalf of Unibet - If you have any questions about anything in my posts, feel free to sign up on the community and ask Smile
72 REPLIES 72
SCOBY Rank 20
Rank 20
Mattey83 Rank 10
Rank 10
YlarP Rank 16
Rank 16
Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

May i ask to write your bet in english? Would be more fun to follow this competition Wink

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
AndreiBN Rank 27
Rank 27

Capture1.PNGRomain Grosjean to be the 1st driver to exit during the race

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"
Merenitsu Rank 23
Rank 23
psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26

@Livertool wrote:

May i ask to write your bet in english? Would be more fun to follow this competition Wink

That needs to contact live support to send the bet to your email in english.

0 Likes
Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

@psrquack wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

That needs to contact live support to send the bet to your email in english.

Just simple translation would be enough Very Happy

Does this competition and highest odd with freebet have to be from race or practise and quolification counts too?

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
0 Likes