Did you mean: 
Merenitsu Rank 21
Rank 21
GR1ZZL3R Rank 21
Rank 21

Well done @Merenitsu are you going to leave any money for anyone else? Rofl

Merenitsu Rank 21
Rank 21

Well done guys @Merenitsu@Raulescul91@KrustyTheClown your bonuses are added.
@Raulescul91, I am missing at the moment a 50 euro Bonus, so I added you 40+10, I hope that's ok. Just remember to finish wagering one before activating the second. Same goes for you @KrustyTheClown, 25+10 was added.
Indeed it was awesome meeting you guys at the UO, hope we can do that again some other time. We'll have plenty of chances to meet up and we do plan attend as most UO and UKTours as possible.

/Ray

KrustyTheClown Rank 13
Rank 13

Thanks Ray! Keep up the good work Smile

0 Likes
spargelsalat Rank 10
Rank 10

FT_low.PNGjust made the FT of the E32 Bounty Low! let's hope I can win some more flips! Very Happy

Highlighted
yarik_gr Rank 14
Rank 14

I hit mine 3rd UOS FT. Smile

@Ray-Unibet Could I spend bonus money with mine real money at mine account? If no, I refuse my prize, maybe there are some people here who needs it more. Happy

UPD: Can't add a pic, don't know why, I will try a little bit later. Scared
It's there: https://ibb.co/ivqbTJ

Final.JPG

Added by Ray-Unibet

MicroBeard Rank 10
Rank 10

Screenshot_2018-06-03-01-42-26.pngE36 , gl everybody

@Ray-Unibet wrote:

picturetopeople.org-8e04e728345cf99523cc57d8be86e060aceb9e05147c92b8b3.png

Hey Gang 

Here we go again, bring us a trophy of you sitting at the final table of any UOS tournament or UOS Rebuy and we will reward you with Free Bonus Money.

UOS2.JPG

UOS.JPG

Here's how it works:

1. You must play the tournaments with an alias identical or very similar to your Community one.
  2. Take a screenshot of you sitting at the final table and post it in this thread.
  3. €500 worth of bonus money will be distributed between community players bringing screenshot trophies.
  4. The promotion ends when the €500 prizepool has been distributed.

Current prizepool =  Cash€385 Cash

Payout table:

High - €50 Bonus
Low - €25 Bonus
Nano - €10 Bonus

Good hunting Smile

PUBG1.PNG

Bedush Rank 10
Rank 10