cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

picturetopeople.org-8e04e728345cf99523cc57d8be86e060aceb9e05147c92b8b3.png

Hey Gang 

Competition Ended

Here we go again, bring us a trophy of you sitting at the final table of any UOS tournament or UOS Rebuy and we will reward you with Free Bonus Money.

UOS2.JPG

UOS.JPG

Here's how it works:

1. You must play the tournaments with an alias identical or very similar to your Community one.
  2. Take a screenshot of you sitting at the final table and post it in this thread.
  3. €500 worth of bonus money will be distributed between community players bringing screenshot trophies.
  4. The promotion ends when the €500 prizepool has been distributed.

Current prizepool =  Cash00.00 Cash 

Payout table:

High - €50 Bonus
Low - €25 Bonus
Nano - €10 Bonus

Bonus Money wagering requirements found here.

Good hunting Smile

PUBG1.PNG

57 REPLIES
IrishinSpain Rank 10
Rank 10

Would love to take part but unfortunatley I am unable to deposit into my Unibet account to take part... But Gee Ell to everyone involved... Sounds like a great promo @Ray-Unibet keep up the great work for the community 

Merenitsu Rank 19
Rank 19
MicroBeard Rank 10
Rank 10
MoreTBC Rank 22
Rank 22

@KrustyTheClown, get your free money!

Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it Smile

Nice one guys @Merenitsu and @MicroBeard your Bonuses are added, keep 'em coming. Let's wait and see if Krusty realizes that this promo is running and I'll add him the bonus if he blesses us with his presence here in this thread Smile.

Peace

Merenitsu Rank 19
Rank 19
GamesDean Rank 13
Rank 13

@MoreTBC wrote:

@KrustyTheClown, get your free money!

Don’t remind me! Saw this thread yesterday and busted the tournament, Krusty final tabled, in 10th place – so sick! Waterfall

KrustyTheClown Rank 12
Rank 12

@Ray-Unibet wrote:

Nice one guys @Merenitsu and @MicroBeard your Bonuses are added, keep 'em coming. Let's wait and see if Krusty realizes that this promo is running and I'll add him the bonus if he blesses us with his presence here in this thread Smile.

Peace

Hey Ray, how you doing man? Cool Was good meeting you in Malta.

Played 2 UOS events last night and final tabled them both. Even managed to win the nano 
finaltable.jpgUOS_Win.jpg

Totally forgot about this promo.
Thanks for tagging me @MoreTBC Thumbs Up

Good luck and have fun in the UOS events everyone!

Raulescul91 Rank 10
Rank 10