cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

HeartHeartsHeart freeroll...why?????

Spoiler
Cause i didn´t win Cheeky Just kidding, thanks #ray&jeppe#unibet and #unibetcommunity (that is right, i´m going to hashtag everything from now on)
But watch out, Liverpool will win and for that we all win. #peace#liverpool#livertool#ynwa#yeahbaby
To bet or not to bet, that is the question.

What a fun evening, after a few lucky streaks and a bluff or two even though I had around 1000 chips on everybody at the table I started bleeding chips out, next thing you know @DepchZ knocks me out with two pairs, Kings up, I had Queens.
@DepchZ a permanent ban has now been applied to your account Rofl, kidding obviously Smile
Congrats to:  @Boby@Nestabear@YpresX and @TTABKATA for making it in the money.
The 9 players who made it to the final table are found below, I'll double check the guesses today and inform the winners Smile Thanks for a fun evening guys. 

/RayRay

@Boby
@Nestabear
@YpresX
@TTABKATA
@Purps
@JokerJames95
@seetank
@totowizmar
@Hoovers
GR1ZZL3R Rank 23
Rank 23

Wherefore art thou @Merenitsu

With nothing better to do on a lonely Saturday night I decided to tune in and watch the community freeroll.

I felt like a child in a Dickens novel, with his nose pressed up against the window of the toyshop, but not enough means to gain entry.
Screenshot (218).png 

How sad is that?Waterfall

I saw some of my picks take an early bath, as usual my predictions are nowhere near up to scratch, but pinning all my hopes on @Merenitsu I saw him take an early lead and hope was re-kindled. Sadly it was not to be as he sunk lower and lower and eventually succumbed. Well done to @Ray-Unibet for playing and still working at the same time, can't do enough for a good firm,* and apologies to @Nestabear for not having enough faith in such an enthusiast. Well done everyone, it looked good fun.

For the record, NONE of my picks final tabled, I desperately need a new crystal ball, thanks for the entertainmen.SmileThumbs Up

* Or was it @Jeppe-Unibet working, I get confused!Rofl

It Is What It Is
Nestabear Rank 22
Rank 22

@GR1ZZL3R it was a very entertaining Tourney... I enjoyed it tremendously.

No apologies needed Buds for not having enough faith in me. I usually brick the Community Tourneys in the first couple of hands.

Fortunately, this time I managed a silver medal & I think I won the Guess the Final 9 competition with 4 correct guesses, just waiting for confirmation from @Ray-Unibet for UOS Tickets.

Spoiler
I'm thinking about donating some of the UOS tickets for another small Community Freeroll, if @Ray-Unibet would let us & if I did win...  LOL
Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !
Purps Rank 20
Rank 20

@Boby wrote:

paid places should be at least 9,not 4

@JokerJames95 wrote:

Ye 6 places would have been more standard probs. Would have suited me also.

Not saying this only because I happened to bubble this one, but I have to agree that it wouldn't be a bad thing to use a different prize structure from the regular one, on friendly community tournaments like this one was.

We were expected to have somewhere between 30 and 40 players on this one, so 6 or 9 places paid had been nice. On a 9 max tournament I'd say paying the whole final table would be the best option.

Thanks for the tournament though, it was great fun as always... This is just something I think could be better in future events Smile

Peace

@Ray-Unibet @Jeppe-Unibet

GR1ZZL3R Rank 23
Rank 23

I enjoyed watching @Nestabear made a nice change from being beat up on the tables. Smile

Unlucky @Purps personally I was surprised only 4 places paid, hard to get that far for nothingWaterfall Better luck next time.Thumbs Up

It Is What It Is
Nestabear Rank 22
Rank 22

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

Unlucky @Purps personally I was surprised only 4 places paid, hard to get that far for nothingWaterfall Better luck next time.Thumbs Up

The smaller the field the less people get paid... that's poker @GR1ZZL3R

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !
0 Likes
BonusPater Rank 24
Rank 24

@Nestabear wrote:

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

Prefer the deep payout structure. I honestly wouldn’t even bother registering  (or, if it’s a community tournament I might) if there was less than € 100 to the winner Smile

NB not that I play to win Very Happy 

Former community manager. Used to be known as "Stubbe-Unibet" | Bundesliga blog | How NOT to play poker blog
Purps Rank 20
Rank 20

@Nestabear wrote:

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

Well of course But should a community event, with a preset prize pool, be tied to the regular prize distribution table, is a different thing to consider.

Merenitsu Rank 22
Rank 22

@GR1ZZL3R I got good hands first, but no one wanted to sacrifice their chips so early, after the break my hands got worse 1000 times, so I had to expand the range, but it did not help. I lost hands that were better than mine. in this whole freeroll everything was fair 100%. the best hands won the worst on my desk for sure. + When the bb went up a lot of guys started to play hoping for luck (just all in in each hand), because for them the winnings are nothing, but for me they are not. maybe they always got good hands, but probably not. I had to take risks, so I had to go vbank even with 29, but sooner or later it was going to end and I was caught with an ace and a queen. I made only one mistake because of the greed when I went to the bank with an ace and 3. and one player played very well when he did not buy my bluff with aces when he had a set on the flop Rofl. I congratulate the winners. the one who was not afraid to loseSmile