cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nestabear Rank 22
Rank 22

@pinki wrote:

@Nestabear @Ray-Unibet 

maybe a little Community League Pre UOS III ... three weekes to go... so we have some time Smile

@pinki please open a new topic in the Ideas thread for the Pre-UOS lll Community League please. I can't do it for some reason. It keeps taking me to Bug reports Veryangry

I Hearts your idea by the way.

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !
0 Likes
pinki Rank 22
Rank 22

https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Unibet-Idea-Exchange/Pre-UOS-lll-Community-League/idi-p/172960#M1...

ok done!

Let's wait for the response from Olympus Heart

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."
0 Likes
GR1ZZL3R Rank 23
Rank 23

@Nestabear wrote:

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

Unlucky @Purps personally I was surprised only 4 places paid, hard to get that far for nothingWaterfall Better luck next time.Thumbs Up

The smaller the field the less people get paid... that's poker @GR1ZZL3R

@Nestabear @BonusPater I've never really looked into payout structures so can't say I understand them, but a 5 man sng pays 2 places, 40% of the field, which in my book is great, can I look up somewhere on standard payouts?

@Merenitsu You've got to play them as you see them and I know you're a thinker, that's why you were my 1st pick to ft, should have picked @Purps as well but I haven't seen him play as much, and what can I say about @Livertool, it may be hindsight but, sorry mate, if there had been a prize for picking 1st bustout you would have been 1st on my list (and City will finish above you again this season) Rofl

@Ray-Unibet

Screenshot (233).png

Prize for biggest laugh out loud moment of the week Rofl I've ordered two just in case of breakdowns.Thumbs Up

Meanwhile, back on the grind, check out "sick hands" for running good and bad in 2 

It Is What It Is
Livertool Rank 23
Rank 23

Well @GR1ZZL3R i don´t give a HeartHeartsHeart about your hindsights 

Try make your predictions before hand, if you can, and if they are right you might get some respect Smile

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
0 Likes
GR1ZZL3R Rank 23
Rank 23

Only joking @Livertool Scared and City will  finish higher than 'pool, and that's before my crystal balls arrive, but it will be much closer, Huddersfield Town to survive again, and Elvis found living in a commune in Whitby for the treble. Rofl

It Is What It Is
Purps Rank 20
Rank 20

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

should have picked @Purps as well but I haven't seen him play as much

Oh my God, how much does a man have to do to prove himself Disappointed

Spoiler
quacktrophy.jpg

adamdam Rank 8
Rank 8
5000 starting chips would be much fun
0 Likes