Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pinki Rank 22
Rank 22

@Merenitsu i dont forgive you those : flush and set slowrolls Wink  The last was cruel... if you bet 2BB on 100% i fold that sh1ty hand with 10 Smile  an that slowroll to  river and 10 apears ...  you have big minus for that !! Smile

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."
0 Likes
Merenitsu Rank 22
Rank 22

@pinki what do you mean. I did not quite understand you

0 Likes
Merenitsu Rank 22
Rank 22

@pinki I remember this hand. Why did you go to the Wabank? you could wait for my bet and then decide. it's just greed on the river Smile

0 Likes
pinki Rank 22
Rank 22

@Merenitsu  with ~10BB bets sets of 10 ? Wink  i though that you slowroll flush or searching four card ..  44 was supriseSmile  but this explain your limpWink if you bet on flop or turn... i fold sure Smile

second option : you have Q and you afraid of flush Wink  but i think that shove was proper ... if not then when?Smile

0 Likes

@Nestabear, A freeroll before UOS kicks off is not a bad idea, would be an occasion to have a bit of fun and an edge for the winners to start their UOS trip off with the right foot.
Let's have a chat about that.
@GR1ZZL3R, have a look here.

Merenitsu Rank 22
Rank 22

@pinki I did not put anything special after the turn so you thought I had a bad hand, it shows a small bet on the flop and a pass on the turn. I knew that if I put you down you'll fold, because you played a vabank often. you played aggressively pre-flop only when you were confident in your hand. here you showed uncertainty, so the hand was bad. The river of course helped me

pinki Rank 22
Rank 22

@Merenitsu wrote:

@pinki I did not put anything special after the turn so you thought I had a bad hand, it shows a small bet on the flop and a pass on the turn. I knew that if I put you down you'll fold, because you played a vabank often. you played aggressively pre-flop only when you were confident in your hand. here you showed uncertainty, so the hand was bad. The river of course helped me

i agree your play was ok, with pocket 1010 maybe i also will shove on the river ....  let me play that hand was my end Smile  with some connectors suited or not  (89, 76, even 108,j8-10) : I jamming you preflop for sure ... but with 102s ... i gave up Wink

Merenitsu Rank 22
Rank 22

@pinki I want to reassure you. At our table, there were 3 great handouts for all time (for example, flush against flush and against flush draw with an ace when flew @traart). the rest decided to play flips. most likely they are influenced by freerolls- flip unibet openSmile

Nestabear Rank 22
Rank 22

@Ray-Unibet wrote:

@Nestabear, A freeroll before UOS kicks off is not a bad idea, would be an occasion to have a bit of fun and an edge for the winners to start their UOS trip off with the right foot.
Let's have a chat about that.

Cool @Ray-Unibet... I'm gonna start a topic in the ideas thread. Can anyone point me in the direction where I can find more info on the UOS lll please. 

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !
0 Likes
pinki Rank 22
Rank 22

@Nestabear @Ray-Unibet 

maybe a little Community League Pre UOS III ... three weekes to go... so we have some time Smile