Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nestabear Rank 22
Rank 22

@Kliedz_Zivju wrote:

is this just a joke uos 3 is next year what im confused.....  and why has no one pyut my name ?? am i not allowed too enter??

@Kliedz_Zivju check out  Unibet Online Series it says 2018-05-28 to 2018-06-10

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !
kwasozlop Rank 12
Rank 12

some of you keep their faith in me reaching the final table, so I must say 'thank you' Smile
I'll do my best, but I'm still just a recreational player who mostly plays freeroll and micro SNGs/MTTs, so there are lots of better choices than me tonight.
However, my early morning freeroll warm-up went pretty well Wink So may the run good remain till the end of the day!

uo.png

see ya all at the tables in the evening folks!

Purps Rank 19
Rank 19

@Kliedz_Zivju wrote:

is this just a joke uos 3 is next year what im confused.....  and why has no one pyut my name ?? am i not allowed too enter??

You are not among the players in the freeroll, but you can enter this competition by guessing the players that reach the final table. Names that have earned an entry to the freeroll can be found on the first post of this thread:

https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Community-Promotions/Final-Fantasy-Freeroll/m-p/172476#M31888

Those names have the ticket to the freeroll, but it's not guaranteed that everyone will play...

YpresX Rank 15
Rank 15