Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TTABKATA Rank 20
Rank 20

Thanks guys but i very doubt that i manage to get to the final table HeartHeartHeart

WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

@Ray-UnibetI don't think such a competition is a smart idea! It just widely opens the door to collusion...

So my 9 are:

@jerry
@cris1285

@WuDu

@whereisrivaldo

@Nestabear

@HAI_ROMANIA

@spargelsalat 

@livertool (going for the underdog here)

@YpresX

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
Livertool Rank 23
Rank 23

@WuDu

I´ll show you underdogs, watch out Very Happy

"I've done the math enough to know the dangers of our second guessing"
jerry Rank 18
Rank 18

Here are mine picks. Again thanks for great promotion, not only cause i won some Lovekiss but tbh this World Cup will be remembered by me probably mostly cause of fantasy.

IMO that was very bland World Cup quality wise, France was the best but they were far away for being great/dominating (i guess its a style, with Kante controlling the game, but with accidental goal with Aus and with Pavard wonder goal one could argue they were just lucky), Croatia was mostly fun (even if Modric played there one good match against Argentina, Rakitic was much better in this tournament), Germany was fun against Korea Cheeky, great first half in Belgium-Brazil and probably thats it. For me the best World Cup was 1994 in United States. I remember many games from that one (Romania-Argentina Thumbs Up ).

Would ask for flatter pay structure (15-20) but i guess when you play you need to play to win!

Good luck everyone.

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist