Im have made my guess but AM not on the list 😭

You predict  2-3

And good predict is 2-2.

Smile

" The patience is a virtue "!!!
0 Likes
Kanaar21 Rank 10
Rank 10
@Ray-Unibet (or @Jeppe-Unibet) I hope today you will finally be back to fix the prices.. I'm not really satisfied with the way this is being handled.. Might have been too busy Thursday, but when you win a bonus of €7 and you only get 7 freespins of 0,05 on a game you just have to guess and don't even like.. no other explanations or answers or fixed problems 3 days later.. than it should have been solved much sooner than this! Or at least SOMEONE should see if there are any questions or problems to solve
0 Likes

@Kanaar21 wrote:
@Ray-Unibet (or @Jeppe-Unibet) I hope today you will finally be back to fix the prices.. I'm not really satisfied with the way this is being handled.. Might have been too busy Thursday, but when you win a bonus of €7 and you only get 7 freespins of 0,05 on a game you just have to guess and don't even like.. no other explanations or answers or fixed problems 3 days later.. than it should have been solved much sooner than this! Or at least SOMEONE should see if there are any questions or problems to solve

@Kanaar21, there wasn't an error when adding your Free Spins. As you can see below, the Coin Value needs to be at 0.05 and the bet level needs to be at 1 in order for the value of the Spin to be 1 euro. All good with your prize. I'll double check and add the prizes that weren't claimed in the second day, later on today guys.
Kanaar.PNG

Kanaar21 Rank 10
Rank 10

@Ray-Unibet Ok than it is my bad I did not ask for more information (because I thought that explanations about the free spins would follow) because just 7 spins in stead of 7€ bonus money is a huge difference 😔

0 Likes
Fair enough @Kanaar21, I understand your point of view completely. As a unspoken rule here in the Community, we almost always do 1 euro cash spins for our members, should have made that clearer I guess. For future reference if you would like us to lower the value of the Spin so you get more spins, it's doable.
0 Likes
Rushbie Rank 22
Rank 22

Uh so sexy, 7 spins and pair of reason in life Very Happy
Goddamn so awesome.

"Wise men know their limits. Great men have no limits."
Thunder402

@Thurddzz@Royalenis@nekoneko@Hothuw@Kanaar21@BillyR23@celmenieks@Skf@whereisrivaldo@maruni@mirroto1213@edstar@Karmasuper@Esir@MaecTpo@Hoovers@Paulica18.

The payouts should be complete if you left a comment in this thread guys. If there is anything at all that got missinterpreted, or added wrongly PM me and we shall have a look. Sorry for the back and forth or for any mistake I made in this one, it was a crazy couple of days and some slipups happened on my side. Anyways, let RayRay know if there's anything that is missing via private message.