Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
maruni Rank 10
Rank 10

I am afraid that Ray was too tired yesterday and forgot what we talked about here.All i wanted was bonus money, even i asked about the rollover rules.Then you said that i can't get a seven euro bonus, just a five euro bonus.I said ok and for the rest two euros i choosed some free spins.My preffered slot was gonzo's quest.

Kanaar21 Rank 10
Rank 10
maruni Rank 10
Rank 10

I guess that Ray is not on duty today but no other staff member can't help us? A bookie with so many prizes won over the years and no customer help.What da HeartHeartsHeart guys? Finally i have won something from the community site and i was happy.Today all that was gone when i saw no bonus in my account.Just seven free spins in gonzo"s quest.H E L P!!!             1.png2.png3.png

0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager

Sorry about that @maruni' I'm trying to get a hold of Ray as he has the information about thr €5 bonus that he had made for these promotions. I won't be hard on him though, while I realize you experience this on an individual level, he's had a lot of payouts to do all things considered this is a very small mistake.

Congrats on the win though and may there be more to come, I'm glad to hear that you're making use of the extra promotions we offer here Smile

Community Manager
Community Manager
Kanaar21 Rank 10
Rank 10
Kanaar21 Rank 10
Rank 10
@Ray-Unibet @Jeppe-Unibet .. I just read the other posts so I went to check Jingle spins just to be sure.. and you gave me 7 free spins worth 0,05 per spin?? This really is not fair when you could just choose 7 euro bonus money!
0 Likes
MaecTpo Rank 10
Rank 10

no uos tickets,received some strange 2x1 unibet open express(5mb) no tourneys coming

0 Likes
maruni Rank 10
Rank 10

All is fine now! Thanks Jeppe! Also i want to say that i don't blame or accuse Ray.It wasn't just one or three winners, in that day were 16 winners i think.Keep it up guys! Unibet is maybe the single bookmaker with a community site.With goods and bads is the only one.

0 Likes
Kanaar21 Rank 10
Rank 10
@maruni what did you receive besides those 7 spins?
0 Likes