Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
maruni Rank 10
Rank 10

So in the end what i will get Ray? My first option is bonus money plus freespins .Second option is a freebet.If it possible i want the freespins at Gonzo's quest.There are many winners who didn't replied with their choices?

Highlighted
To make this process as fluent as possible I would prefer to credit the Free Spins on Jingle spin if available on the market that you are. As for what you would like, it's up to you, just let me know by tomorrow what to credit Smile
meszarospal Rank 8
Rank 8
Hello . sorry , i want to play the advent tournament , could i have a ticket please Smile ?
0 Likes
GR1ZZL3R Rank 21
Rank 21

@meszarospal wrote:
Hello . sorry , i want to play the advent tournament , could i have a ticket please Smile ?

God loves a tryer!

maruni Rank 10
Rank 10
Romania doesn't have any Jingle slot in the unibet offer.So 5 euro bonus for betting and some spins on any slot.
maruni Rank 10
Rank 10

I guess Ray that you have  some nerves of steel. Thanks for your patience!

I usually have a heartbeat of around 35 / minute @maruni. It's rarely that I get angry or annoyed. Whatever you guys have on your minds, lay it on me Smile I can handle it.
Kanaar21 Rank 10
Rank 10
GR1ZZL3R Rank 21
Rank 21

@Ray-Unibet wrote:
I usually have a heartbeat of around 35 / minute @maruni. It's rarely that I get angry or annoyed. Whatever you guys have on your minds, lay it on me Smile I can handle it.

"The truth? You want to know the truth? You can't handle the truth!"Geek