edstar Rank 10
Rank 10
MaecTpo Rank 10
Rank 10
Skf Rank 9
Rank 9
Paulica18 Rank 10
Rank 10

@Ray-Unibet Do you have any idea when you will have time to credited the prizes? Very Happy

0 Likes
Esir Rank 11
Rank 11

@Ray-Unibet Thank you for the great promotions.

I would like 500 Bonus Points. and 2 Hexapro tickets of 1E.

What we do in life, echoes in eternity.
0 Likes
TTABKATA Rank 19
Rank 19

@Ray-Unibet wrote:

Heya guys

Congratulations on winning yesterday's competition Smile
We were thinking with Santa and the best way for the payouts to happen would be in the following way in our oppinion. As @AndreiBN mentioned in the thread, 16 players will receive a prize in the value of 6.25 euro ( we'll round it up to 7 euro) of your choosing. It can be Bonus money + 2 poker tickets, Free Spins, Poker tickets exclusively or a free bet. I'll get to work and do the raffle now, I'll let you guys know who is the winner and after please let me know in a comment in what form you would like the 7 euros to be added to your accounts Smile

@Thurddzz@Royalenis@nekoneko@Hothuw@Kanaar21@BillyR23@celmenieks@Skf@whereisrivaldo@maruni@mirroto1213@edstar@Karmasuper@Esir@MaecTpo@Hoovers@Paulica18.

/RayRay

And the raffle winner is.........@BillyR23

Congrats @BillyR23 Very Happy

Highlighted
whereisrivaldo Rank 12
Rank 12
Karmasuper Rank 10
Rank 10
@Thurddzz, @Royalenis, @nekoneko, @Hothuw, @Kanaar21, @BillyR23, @celmenieks, @Skf, @whereisrivaldo, @maruni, @mirroto1213, @edstar, @Karmasuper, @Esir, @MaecTpo, @Hoovers, @Paulica18.

Would it be ok if I get to crediting as soon as we have the complete request from all the winners guys? I mean late today, latest tomorrow morning.
Royalenis Rank 12
Rank 12