cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Ja-z-Polszy Rank 16
Rank 16

@Ray-Unibet wrote:
All tickets that have been claimed should be credited now guys. Smile Congratulations on the winnings and good luck!

@Ray-Unibet Thank you very much Sir Popeye

There will be new league this month ? If i can say something, please change payouts to max 20% of the field (15% would be ok).

About this https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Community-Promotions/Community-Poker-The-weekly-series/m-p/309270... , if it can be sunday that would be great. But if it must be Saturday its ok Rockon

Peace !

Veni,Vidi,Vici
0 Likes
Highlighted
ProGame Rank 10
Rank 10

@Ray-Unibet wrote:
All tickets that have been claimed should be credited now guys. Smile Congratulations on the winnings and good luck!

@Ray-UnibetI didn't receive my 250 UO ticket Smile

0 Likes
Highlighted
MaecTpo Rank 12
Rank 12

have no ticket! want 25 euro ticket! Smile

0 Likes
Highlighted
@ProGame, @MaecTpo, I've seen that the trend was to comment on how players wanted their tickets broken down so I've only credited the ones that commented after the leaderboard was posted by @Purps. My bad for assuming you guys wanted to do that as well. Your tickets are now credited as well and I'll run over everybody whom I credited today once again and finish up Smile.
Highlighted
ProGame Rank 10
Rank 10

@Ray-UnibetThank you Smile

Suggestions for similar future leagues if there will be any:

1. Payouts and points awarded to the top 10 in the tournaments (less hassle for managing leaderboad)

2. A rule needed for a tie situation in the leaderboard

0 Likes
Highlighted
traart Rank 10
Rank 10

@Ray-Unibet please 25 UO ticket (or 25 UOS if possible)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Kevathallam Rank 10
Rank 10

€25 for me please

0 Likes
Highlighted
Devilfiiish Rank 10
Rank 10

I wouldent mind having one of them 25€ uos tics as well. Did not make the leder board, but still want one touhg @Ray-Unibet 😁👊🙈🙉🙊

Truth be told...
0 Likes
Highlighted
SkilfulPoker Rank 18
Rank 18

Nice league, congrats all. Just wondering who won the raffle?

0 Likes