cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rank 9
Rank 9

I got In!!! 24th place. It was a bad day, I shoved TT into JJ and lost QQ vs AK on the 2nd tournament. But I made it. Conmito is in!!

Highlighted

Congratulations everyone! 

I will go through the sheet tomorrow and issue prizes, I will PM the top 5 for their choice of the added tickets. Smile 

Special congratulations to @comanimal with total of 5 wins! Awesome run! 

Highlighted
Rank 22
Rank 22

That was actually very nice to play overall Very Happy "rest day" on wednesday, lots and lots of opportunities for lots of people to attempt getting tix, and last but not least, low-cost community fun with great prizes for the money. Loved it, good job, @ReCorpH Thumbs Up
Also huge thanks to @Purps  for making and keeping the awesome leaderboard updated in real time! Cool
You da real MVP.

And GG, all!
Let's do this again Rockon

"Wise men know their limits. Great men have no limits."
Thunder402
Highlighted
Rank 17
Rank 17

Greaat promotions and great prizes aswell,was fun to play with you guys.

Congrats to the animal Thumbs UpCash

Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10

thanks for the interesting league. mistakes with the choice of nickname did not prevent to get to the top.Smile

Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10

Hi Purps

I written before end of tourneys that I played  with wrong nick.

@Purps wrote:

All the results are now on the table.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nAVuGEHNwTwOjhnjsDuip3cn42MlVTV8DNOJynWOpao/edit?usp=sharing

Hi 

I written 3 posts upper, in first level of tourney that I played with nickname sassy5.

That was my mistake, but if the points whitc I achived for runner up in 2. tourney

could be given I would be in the prize.

If you could not gave the points because was my mistake I understand.

Sabsirs

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 23
Rank 23

@sabsirs FeelsBadMan but if you read the post that started this thread its saying "To be eligible for the leaderboard points, you must play with a poker alias identical or very similar to your Unibet Community alias. " Teardrop

“The unfed mind devours itself.” – Gore Vidal
Highlighted
Rank 22
Rank 22

@ReCorpH wrote:

Unfortunately it'll be no exceptions made. I've already declined 2 requests to give points via PM to people who forgot to change their alias and it would be unfair to do so now, sorry.

Hi @sabsirs ,

It's s really unfortunate for you, but I'm afraid @FreedoM is correct about this one. As you can also see from @ReCorpH 's quoted answer above, and also on several other posts on this thread, there are no exceptions made on the "have to use community alias rule" at any point during the series. Disappointed

It's an easy rule to accidentally get wrong, but it's the same for everyone and keeping the rule unconditional is the best way to keep it fair for everyone.

Thanks for understanding Thumbs Up

Highlighted
Rank 16
Rank 16

Thank you for the league @ReCorpH, it was great fun! Thanks @Purps for the Leaderboard, great work, as alwaysThumbs Up

Congrats to everyone, especially to @comanimal! Five win, maximum points: impressive results