cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rank 22
Rank 22

@Pesek wrote:

Thanks for the freebet mod, 30 euro in one piece is also good.

Yeah @Pesek  & @psrquack , unfortunately splitting the won freebet into smaller ones has never been an option on this competition.

All the prizes should be on your accounts by now. glgl SmileThumbs Up

Highlighted
Rank 22
Rank 22

@Livertool wrote:

Yeah, how did they manage to screw up that lead Wow Only watched 1st quarter and thought that was easy win Rofl

I haven't seen much of the game, however having a brain-dead coach usually helps:

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
Highlighted
Rank 16
Rank 16

They almost went for a 4th down shortly before this but he changed his mind and they kicked the FG instead. I think that was still in his mind. Two wrongs definitely not making a right in this case. There was some truly awful play and decision making in that first half but it made for tremendous entertainment.

Underkicker? Winner.
Highlighted
Rank 22
Rank 22

@DoktorAvalanche wrote:

They almost went for a 4th down shortly before this but he changed his mind and they kicked the FG instead. I think that was still in his mind. Two wrongs definitely not making a right in this case. There was some truly awful play and decision making in that first half but it made for tremendous entertainment.

You're up 21-0 on the opposite 13 yard line with 4th and 1. You can kick the FG here, however if you go for it there are two options:

1. You keep the drive alive with 3 more shots in the redzone.
  2. Your opponent gets the ball on his 13 yard line.

For Option 1 to happen, you need just 1 yard. Option 2 gives you great field position at the cost of 3 points.

With the fake punt, you're in your own territory having 4th and 5.  Two options as well:

1. You convert the fake punt, keep the drive going, but you're still in your own part of the field.
  2. Your opponent gets the ball already being in field goal distance.

For Option 1, you need to make 5 yards on a trick play, with your best guys sitting on the bench. Houstons #20 (the runner) was also covered man to man on that play. Option 2, not only gives the other team great field position, but now the momentum swings as well, similar to when the Vikings muffed the punt against the 49ers.

O'Brien should have been fired on the spot for such buffoonery.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
Highlighted
Rank 16
Rank 16

@WuDu 

Oh i know, it looks terrible. It would've looked a lot better if they'd got the play off quick, they probably would've made the first down, it WAS a brilliant tackle by the defender. But the risk/reward is so poor in this case i just think he was still stewing about the other decision. He HAD to still be mad with himself.

I wouldn't fire him for that but totally agree it was an idiotic decision.  

Underkicker? Winner.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10
Highlighted
Rank 16
Rank 16
Highlighted
Rank 22
Rank 22

59 players on the penultimate round of this competition Ok

Updates  on the first match depending on when the snooker Masters final ends. The late match I'll be watching live so we will get the final results of this round tonight, unless I doze off Scared

Good luck everyone Thumbs Up

Highlighted
Rank 14
Rank 14

Like always K Chiefs  has a slow start Laugh

0 Likes