cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FunckyFish
Rank 18
Rank 18

@FaiDeaEmo You should make a post in the thread Advent Day 24 with your prize and link to the page where Stubbe can see the leaderboard of the competition and that you won.

FaiDeaEmo
Rank 13
Rank 13

@FunckyFish yea but considering both advent24 day promo winners and this nfl competition winners were in the same spreadsheet, it feels really wierd to me to go post in another topic just because they decided to award prizes there before here(It also makes sense to me why they would award there before here and I like their decision just, feel like now it would be a good time to prioritize the nfl awarding).

0 Likes
FunckyFish
Rank 18
Rank 18

Nobody decided to award those prizes earlier than this competition. Stubbe just said that who have a prize to receive to put there the prize won and the link for it. 

dynamo
Rank 15
Rank 15

@dynamo wrote:

@Purps wrote:

NFL Oracle round 15 results:

We finally have some action on the Jackpot Race, as this rounds winner @shobolanul got the desired result from the last match with Bengals not only losing by less than 20 points, but instead they even went on to beat Steelers by whole 10 points. Cash

@Kamon had a good round after 4 not so great ones, and is back in the lead of the overall leaderboard.

Congrats to all the winners Thumbs Up

PositionPlayerPointsPrize
1.@shobolanul 18.77€30 in free bets / poker points
2.@MadAdo 18.03€20 in free bets / poker points
3.@Uni-best 16.12€10 Free bet
4.yaverr16.00 
5.Kamon15.49 
6.Merenitsu15.22 
7.comanimal14.61 
8.WuDu14.56 
9.HAI_ROMANIA14.10 
10.hajnalmaya9613.36 
11.whereisrivaldo13.13 
12.Purps13.04 
13.TheStrongMan13.00 

Hot Route  
 no winner €10 added to next round

Red 7  
 @bizarre12 7€10 Free bet
 @dynamo 7€10 Free bet
 @runner-minsk 7€10 Free bet

Jackpot Race Current standings
 @FaiDeaEmo 12€500 in free bets
 @hajnalmaya96 12€500 in free bets
 @runner-minsk 12€500 in free bets
 @shobolanul 12€500 in free bets

Full results & Leaderboard 

Winners, please post a screenshot of your settled betslip if you haven't already done so. 1st and 2nd place finisher may also post their selected prize distributions. Note that the minimum freebet stake is €10 per bet, and that the 1st place finisher may choose up to 2000 and 2nd place finisher up to 1000 poker points Smile

I'll be away from home for the last two rounds of the competition, but the only noticeable difference will be that updating of the late matches ( other than 19:00 ) will happen the following morning.

Happy Holidays everyone!

raf,750x1000,075,t,FFFFFF_97ab1c12de.jpg

Peace

Hi, @ReCorpH   I did not receive the freebet for this contest.

@ReCorpH  Maybe free spins at the starburst

0 Likes
ReCorpH
MadAdo
Rank 20
Rank 20

@Purps  ... and I'm OK with the end of this season at the end Ok:

Spoiler
Super Bowl went well for me :-) *as well as for Mr. Brady!!! Congratulations sir!Super Bowl went well for me :-) *as well as for Mr. Brady!!! Congratulations sir!
Purps
Rank 22
Rank 22

@MadAdo wrote:

@Purps  ... and I'm OK with the end of this season at the end Ok:

Spoiler
Super Bowl went well for me :-) *as well as for Mr. Brady!!! Congratulations sir!Super Bowl went well for me :-) *as well as for Mr. Brady!!! Congratulations sir!

@MadAdo 

Very nice, congrats SmileThumbs Up

Thats was a strange match and Buccaneers made Chiefs look really bad.

I didn't have any pre-match bets but wanted to take advantage of both, the freebet and the profit boost. At first those didn't work when adding picks to the coupon, but logged back in at halftime and got both of those in, fortunately Happyshy

20% profit boost:

Bucs -15,5 @ 5,00Bucs -15,5 @ 5,00

$5 Freebet:

First scoring play of 2nd half: Chiefs field goalFirst scoring play of 2nd half: Chiefs field goal

Can't wait for the next season Very HappyThumbs Up