cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rank 22
Rank 22

@TheStrongMan wrote:
@Purps
can I already start playing for round 6?

@TheStrongMan 

No, the Titans - Bills match tonight is the last of the gameweek 5 matches and it won't be good for the Oracle round 6 participation.

Reply
Highlighted
Rank 21
Rank 21




@Purps wrote:

@TheStrongMan wrote:
@Purps
can I already start playing for round 6?

@TheStrongMan 

No, the Titans - Bills match tonight is the last of the gameweek 5 matches and it won't be good for the Oracle round 6 participation.


I should start paying more attention to such details and maybe start treating my ADD properly Laugh

 

Reply
Highlighted
Rank 22
Rank 22

@GothMoth wrote:




@Purps wrote:

@TheStrongMan wrote:
@Purps
can I already start playing for round 6?

@TheStrongMan 

No, the Titans - Bills match tonight is the last of the gameweek 5 matches and it won't be good for the Oracle round 6 participation.


I should start paying more attention to such details and maybe start treating my ADD properly Laugh

 


@GothMoth 

Yeah I saw you ask about the €5 free livebet promo on the other thread, but since there's no Thursday night game this week, I suppose your "theory" could have happened. It didn't though.

Maybe they'll have the offer on one or all of the Sunday matches this week, though I doubt it. We shall see SmileThumbs Up

Reply
Highlighted
Rank 22
Rank 22

 

27 players on round 6 Ok

Normal service with the updates here  Smile

 

Some small changes regarding the round payouts from now on:

- 1st place winner may choose up to 2000 poker points instead of the previous 1500

- 3rd place will be an automatic €10 freebet

 

Good luck guys Thumbs Up

Reply
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
Highlighted
Rank 17
Rank 17
What happened with me? 😲😲😲🤯
The one who gives - gives to himself, the one who does - does for himself.
Reply
Highlighted
Rank 21
Rank 21

Yes, Hot Route Pot  Happy

But, not this time GL @HAI_ROMANIA  Thumbs Up I missed you have it too with two matches to come

 

Reply
Highlighted
Rank 15
Rank 15

@GothMoth wrote:

Yes, Hot Route Pot  Happy

But, not this time GL @HAI_ROMANIA  Thumbs Up I missed you have it too with two matches to come

 


if the bills upset ,three user  @GothMoth and @HAI_ROMANIA   and @JokerJames95  would  all tie for hot route , and as the rules says, no hot route pot if multiple users are tied.

 

Reply
Highlighted
Rank 20
Rank 20

Got a peek at the results and it seems @yaverr is sure winner, me with silver medal In Love

@GothMoth is fighting @Uni-best for a podium. 

CashCash 1Thumbs Up

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist
Reply