Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
WuDu Rank 20
Rank 20

@Ray-Unibetwrote:
This is a fair point @WuDu and thank you for mentioning this as I personally too think this needs some clarifying.
You are right in saying that it didn't get enforced, me and @Jeppe-Unibet had a conversation about this and mutually decided to let that one slide, it was the Freeroll in which 900 members joined, I am positive most of the players didn't read through the rules Smile
The reason behind it, even though the player's involved ( 2 of the top 15 ) mentioned in the thread that they don't mind being disqualified for not taking in consideration the requirements of the promotion, is that it took hours to play and it just didn't feel right to bring "down the hammer" on this one.
We added 2 extra tickets in the raffle to try and compensate for this as well as we realized that being indulgent doesn't necessarily appeal to everybody and tried to make up for any inconvenience caused by our decision.
We would like to push the Community aliases and make this a trend between us here on Unibet Community for the social implications and for the awareness that it will raise through the whole platform, put our selves out there.
What do you think, were we to soft on terms and conditions?
Let us know, we do listen to you guys, debate, and take everything into consideration.
/Ray

Hello @Ray-Unibet

There are two options:

Either make the community-alias mandatory, meaning if you play undercover, you're not getting a cash prize and the next eligible player gets the cash/ticket/whatever instead.

Or you encourage using the community-alias on a voluntary basis (e.g. giving out little rewards for no camo final tabling), however it's up to every player to decide which alias he uses.

Having a situation where players get rewarded for not playing by the rules is ludicrous. It's like keeping Ben Johnson in the 100 m dash in 1988 because he worked long and hard for it.

Personally, I'd like to play more games against other community members with my alias, but only if everyone plays by the same rules.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
Esir Rank 12
Rank 12

Count me in!

Thank you!

What we do in life, echoes in eternity.
penguin50 Rank 12
Rank 12

I am rank 7. How do you get to rank 10 before Sunday?

atromitaras Rank 10
Rank 10
jerry Rank 18
Rank 18

Count me in Smile

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist
0 Likes
YlarP Rank 14
Rank 14
pirahn Rank 18
Rank 18
BonusPater Rank 24
Rank 24
Mail me a ticket please Smile
Former community manager. Used to be known as "Stubbe-Unibet" | Bundesliga blog | How NOT to play poker blog
tomek009966 Rank 19
Rank 19