cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jepex Rank 10
Rank 10
Portknockie Rank 10
Rank 10

woop woop woop - see you all at the tables !!!

0 Likes
SCOBY Rank 19
Rank 19

Please I want  one ticket ! 

Thank you !!!

" The patience is a virtue "!!!
Ivanus Rank 14
Rank 14
Michelle293 Rank 14
Rank 14
CharismaMan Rank 20
Rank 20

I love St. Patrick's Day! Heart 

I would like to ask a ticket for freeroll! Thumbs Up

Please somebody mentioned to me before a few hours the start. Thank you! Very Happy

... we win together.
This is a fair point @WuDu and thank you for mentioning this as I personally too think this needs some clarifying.
You are right in saying that it didn't get enforced, me and @Jeppe-Unibet had a conversation about this and mutually decided to let that one slide, it was the Freeroll in which 900 members joined, I am positive most of the players didn't read through the rules Smile
The reason behind it, even though the player's involved ( 2 of the top 15 ) mentioned in the thread that they don't mind being disqualified for not taking in consideration the requirements of the promotion, is that it took hours to play and it just didn't feel right to bring "down the hammer" on this one.
We added 2 extra tickets in the raffle to try and compensate for this as well as we realized that being indulgent doesn't necessarily appeal to everybody and tried to make up for any inconvenience caused by our decision.
We would like to push the Community aliases and make this a trend between us here on Unibet Community for the social implications and for the awareness that it will raise through the whole platform, put our selves out there.
What do you think, were we to soft on terms and conditions?
Let us know, we do listen to you guys, debate, and take everything into consideration.
/Ray
GothMoth Rank 18
Rank 18
cris1285 Rank 20
Rank 20

I would like to participate, thank you. ...i hope i wont forget to change my screenname to my community alias Rofl

Thurddzz Rank 11
Rank 11
I would like to participate pls. Thank you and good luck everyone.
0 Likes