Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

finished-png-6.png

Heya Gang

We have 60 Deposit bonuses from the Advent Calendar which are not yet clamied and we want to get them to you Smile
Post a picture of your next 10 or higher deposit and we'll match it with €10 Bonus money. It's as simple as that.

Available Bonuses : 0

How it works:
-Wagering requirements of the Bonus Money can be viewed here.
-The maximum payout of the Bonus is €10.
-This promotion ends when all 60 Deposit Bonuses are claimed.
-A player who already claimed a Deposit Bonus in the Advent Calendar is not eligible for this promotion.
-Only deposits made after the launching this promotion 12/17/2018, 14:30CET are eligible to this promotion.
-We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this promotion at any time.
-General Unibet Terms and Conditions apply.

Deposit offer.gif

137 REPLIES 137
VikingsAF Rank 21
Rank 21

Can I post a screenshot of my latest deposit as well? Tongue 

Edit: nvm I see you can't view deposits of more than 3 months back Tongue (but I deposited a lot back then Tongue)

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.
TDW Rank 15
Rank 15
@VikingsAF, so you are playing in profit all day and only cashing out? Very Happy
teach me senpai Smile)
VikingsAF Rank 21
Rank 21

@TDW no I have a deposit block untill march Tongue

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.
Hemsedal1 Rank 10
Rank 10
Post it here as well @Babad as that one is already wrapped up Smile Was the deposit made after this promotion was launched today?
0 Likes
Babad Rank 11
Rank 11
S1910 Rank 3
Rank 3
Stu94 Rank 10
Rank 10

IMG_20181217_185937.jpg

Just like that? If i understand right 😂