Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Purps Rank 19
Rank 19

@Merenitsu wrote:

I do not understand this, so I do not know I did everything right? and how should the match end?126.png

That's an asian handicap bet:

You win the bet if Liverpool wins by 3 or more goals

If Liverpool wins by exactly 2 goals you get the stake back.

EDIT: So slow Sleepy

jerry Rank 18
Rank 18

I had coupon with bigger odds but.....i just see some strange things today. Napoli with slightly weaker squad (Chiriches,Diawara, no Insigne), they probably dont believe that M.City will win at Donetsk, cause they also play with very reserve lineup there. Leipzig with a chance but still they need result in Porto and if Porto go early in the lead it could mean that Leipzig will be unmotivated maybe and lose or draw. So whatever i went safe with this (it will be funny when 1.07 odd will kill this lol 0;4 1;5 for Napoli is probably possible but IMO unlikely).

Przechwytywanie.PNG

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist
0 Likes
FreedoM Rank 21
Rank 21
Thank you @Santa-Unibet xoxoxo
“The unfed mind devours itself.” – Gore Vidal
0 Likes
Nestabear Rank 22
Rank 22

Thank you @Santa-Unibet & thank you to the members that put me forward. 

Happy holidays everyone 

P. S. I don't know if it's possible, but can I exchange my FBM for a poker ticket or 2? I'm not much of a betting guy, but poker is a different story & I think I can put poker tickets to much better use. 

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !
0 Likes
startelver Rank 18
Rank 18

Yes please , send me €5 freebet .  Thanks. 

Capture.JPG

@EatMoreNaga wrote:

I just found this calendar and open the 6th day. It's too much complex text and I don't do bets. Another Unibet scam. I just want my tiketu.

Feel free to ask if you have any questions. Which part of the promos is too complex and why do you think it's a scam?

@Nestabear wrote:

P. S. I don't know if it's possible, but can I exchange my FBM for a poker ticket or 2? I'm not much of a betting guy, but poker is a different story & I think I can put poker tickets to much better use. 

As long as you choose either the bonus or poker tickets and don't want a mix of both, it's cool Smile Let me know which tickets you'd like and I'll add it/them.

BillyR23 Rank 21
Rank 21

@Santa-Unibet can we play Asian Handicaps for this promotion?

for example Sevilla AH(-2), if Sevilla wins exactly by 2 goals we get a void bet... 

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...
turbata Rank 10
Rank 10
Crane Rank 10
Rank 10