Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tehumardi1 Rank 16
Rank 16

My gift goes to  @Superfast.Please Santa to him  bonus money!! Thank you!

I do not have everything I love, but I do love everything I have!
Pidde Rank 10
Rank 10

I choose @Pidde the absolute greatest guy I ever met

Lucky Rank 14
Rank 14

my gift goes to @ Apoxxy91
he was a great buddy of mine through whole year, he deserve it

Lucky Rank 14
Rank 14

a gift in form of bonus money for my friend Happy

Pucuri88 Rank 14
Rank 14

I would give my gift to @MathrimC. Inspirate me, good player and a friendly person. Smile

WuDu Rank 20
Rank 20

Is the wishlist still open? Who cares, for this member you better add a 21st spot to your list @Santa-Unibet. I want to give my present to @TarotPower. Poker, gym, civil war stories, that guy is the total package. Award him for his humble personality with a UO tikiet, so he can go on plundering the UO tour!

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
AbuzAltair Rank 11
Rank 11

my gift bonus cash goes to @Nestabear 

0 Likes
Apoxxy91 Rank 14
Rank 14

my gift goes to @brusiak (bonus money)

why

He loses everything/everytime Cheeky maybe this time he got lucky  (I wish for it Rofl )

0 Likes
psrquack Rank 24
Rank 24

Dear Santa! Winter is here but @Livertool's lonely heart dreams about some poker tickets. Please be a lifesaver and gift him. Thank you!Angel

BillyR23 Rank 21
Rank 21

@Ametrine is a great help to Unibet poker community(here and on Twitch) so for sure she should be on Santa's list to get a gift(a 10 euro ticket) Smile

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...