Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FreedoM Rank 21
Rank 21
Its a hard choice too many good people, but id give the gift to @nekoneko because he busted his BR yesterday and needs some help to rebuild it.
“The unfed mind devours itself.” – Gore Vidal
SCOBY Rank 19
Rank 19

my gift goes to @MathrimC

" The patience is a virtue "!!!
BonusPater Rank 24
Rank 24
Guys, remember the rank requirement: you can't give or receive a present, if you're not at least rank 11 Smile
Former community manager. Used to be known as "Stubbe-Unibet" | Bundesliga blog | How NOT to play poker blog
VikingsAF Rank 21
Rank 21

I really wouldn't know to who I should give the gift, since there are many to chose from.

Let's go for @MoreTBC because of the bad run he had a bit ago and becaus eof his dedication to the blog he is doing. (At least when he is doing it Tongue)

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.
bladee Rank 10
Rank 10
MathrimC Rank 19
Rank 19

I would like to give a poker ticket to @ArtyMcFly, for interacting in my journal and sharing his poker strategy knowledge with me.

cris1285 Rank 21
Rank 21

Welcome back @Santa-Unibet, we missed you. I would send a gift to so many people but since i can choose only one, i choose @Merenitsu, simply because he is "0lucky". But he still keep going and on the way, he entertain us, here and on twitch as well. I would send him pokerbooks, but not sure Santa can make it happen, so the pokertikiets are surely fine. Smile 

yarik_gr Rank 14
Rank 14

I will give my gift to @Pucuri88 Seems like he is a good player with a nice blog here. Smile

I would give gifts to all of you if I only can do this, I have never seen so friendly community before. Happy

radge1 Rank 18
Rank 18

@MathrimC is due an upswing and would probably make good use of a €10 ticket Angel

Pipiltin Rank 10
Rank 10