Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Ho ho ho! Merry Christmas everybody. Happy to be back after about a year of hibernation Rockon

This thread is for the calendar promotions we'll be running where you have to register or post some sort of information in order to participate.

You can find this year's advent calendar in the below link:

https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/AdventCalendar

I'm still tired after relaxing on the bounty islands so I won't be able to set up a promotion every day but I'll  be giving out a little something a couple of times every week Smile

562 REPLIES
Zipfil Rank 14
Rank 14

@Santa-Unibet

Bad Santa....you have to know that all the small elf`s are verry tired now, you cant just come here with a calendar on Desember 5....what happend to Desember 1-4 Wink

Sorry...you and Ms.Santa got delayed flying Norwegian, so on behalf of that I apologize Smile

Nothing is impossible, the impossible only take some time.
0 Likes
livertool Rank 19
Rank 19

My gift would go to @AndreiBN for great tennis tips, tennis competitions and just being helpful here in community. Thumbs Up

"I've done the math enough to know the dangers of our second guessing"
Zipfil Rank 14
Rank 14

I think both @FreedoM and @nekoneko should have one since this part require Rank 11 and the funny answer in this topic

https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Help-Support/Reach-to-rank-11/m-p/121007#M4828

Nothing is impossible, the impossible only take some time.
Merenitsu Rank 17
Rank 17

I want to give a gift  @FreedoM in the form of poker tickets for the fact that he does not give up after the big defeatsSmile

BonusPater Rank 23
Rank 23

I'd like to give a gift (poker tikiets) to mr. Trump for his fantastic election predictions, as they made my account balance great again!

Former community manager. Used to be known as "Stubbe-Unibet" | Bundesliga blog | How NOT to play poker blog
nekoneko Rank 12
Rank 12

Wow What is this ? Very Happy Looks nice. Thank you Zipfil for the thought and possible gift. Hopefully it's in poker tickets xd

I see in the rules i can't return the gift >.>   so.. another above level 11 member hmm Smile Santa please give @NMPfan a gift in form of poker tickets, for being a good froggy mod on twitch.

0 Likes
AndreiBN Rank 25
Rank 25

@livertool Thanks for thinking of me for this promo.Really hope somebidy else will pick you to receive a gift as well, cause you've been really helpful in the community this year and you deserve a gift for sure Smile

Since i can't return the "service" , i wil chose @BonusPater , as he still kept the community interesting and gave a lot of profitable Bundesliga tips and helped other members here Smile

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"
DepchZ Rank 12
Rank 12

@AndreiBNhas already been mentioned so I will name another one.

I think @Magicadil showed great faith in good by trusting a member not so active, at least not to my eyes in the community by taking a chance with buying out the gift card. Good things happen when you put your belief in the goodness in others and that should get rewarded by Santa.

Nameisis Rank 10
Rank 10