cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rank 28
Rank 28
Sure thing @TTABKATA, sorry for not being able to credit the Bonus money yet. What denominations would you prefer for the Free Bets?
Former Community Moderator
0 Likes
Rank 20
Rank 20

@RayL wrote:
Sure thing @TTABKATA, sorry for not being able to credit the Bonus money yet. What denominations would you prefer for the Free Bets?

If it's possible i would like 3x10 and 4x5. Thanks @RayL 

0 Likes
Rank 28
Rank 28
It's done @TTABKATA, good luck with them Smile
Former Community Moderator
Rank 17
Rank 17
Nothing here? @AndreiBN?
Life is not about how you survive the storm, but about how you dance in the rain.
What a release when I realized that the voice in my head is not who I am! Who am I, then? The one who sees this. "- Eckhart Tolle
0 Likes
Rank 21
Rank 21

@TheStrongMan   Australian Open reportedly set for Feb. 8 start...

At first I was wondering if there will be a competition as the deadline in my outright bets placed(long ago in November - stated 18 Jan). There is enough time and if @AndreiBN  have the will to go through this for yet another month again we'll have it.

Another consideration is that since @JeppeL isn't community manager anymore, it might be more difficult for such great competitions to get a budget and to be proposed to the people which are responsible for funding the forum promotions.

Hopefully the new guys will be cool as him and @Ray and will come up with decent surprizes Smile

Rank 17
Rank 17

I am expecting that the new staff to come with more competitions and prizes Smile

Rank 13
Rank 13
Rank 10
Rank 10

1.Nadal  2.Halep  3.Rojer/Tecau  4.Mertens/Sabalenka  5.Monfils  6.Svitolina  7.Kyrgios  8.Sabalenka  9.Spania  10.Kyrgios

0 Likes
Rank 10
Rank 10

1.Nadal  2.Halep  3.Rojer/Tecau  4.Mertens/Sabalenka  5.Monfils  6.Svitolina  7.Kyrgios  8.Sabalenka  9.Spania  10.Kyrgios

0 Likes
Rank 10
Rank 10

0 Likes