cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

200kbanner.png

To celebrate the Community reaching an incredible 200 000 posts and over 23 000 members, it's time for another series of FREEROLLS

Overall, we will have three separate freerolls. 

18.7: 500€ Freeroll, open for every member of the Community.

25.7: 1000€ Freeroll, open for every member of the Community. (You need to be a member of the Community by 25.7. 15:00CET)

30.7: 500€ Freeroll, restricted to members with rank 13 or above

And as these games are for the Community, you have to play with your Community alias or similar in order to be eligible for any prizes or extra prizes

The games can only be entered with a special Community Freeroll ticket, which we will issue the day before game to every member. No need to ask for a ticket separately. Smile

Spoiler

Rules, terms and conditions:

1. General Unibet Terms and Conditions apply.
  2. Don't cheat - Any players found colluding will be banned and lose eligibility to play in future Community Poker tournaments.
  3. You must be a member of Unibet Community to take part in any part of the promotion.
  4. You must play Community tournaments with a poker alias identical, or very similar to your community alias to be eligible for extra prizes and badges.
  5. Unibet reserves the right to change or cancel this promotion at any time.

95 REPLIES 95
Highlighted
Rank 18
Rank 18

@ReCorpH Great!
Can we have a bounty on the biggest spammer head whoever he is?Very Happy

Highlighted
Rank 14
Rank 14
biggest Like-er also should have that lovely prize
If u want a chop u do not get it....
If u do not want chop u get it...
Highlighted
Rank 25
Rank 25

@ReCorpH wrote:

The games can only be entered with a special Community Freeroll ticket, which we will issue the day before game to every member. No need to ask for a ticket separately. Smile

Spoiler

Thumb up overall.... but do i dare to give some word of improvement? Ofc i do Very Happy

How about giving those tickets week before?

Just that you don't have to deal with million posts of some not having tikiet AND when peeps see froll in lobby we get million new customers that wants one. I understand that you want new customers in here and that is fine but hardly benefits anyone (but statistics) that you get rush of newbies whining for tickets. After all, i asked this to be 20k post freeroll fun and appriciation for posting members, not 20k new members never to be seen celebration

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
Highlighted

@Livertool that's how it most likely will be as well, maybe not a week before but 3-4 days before when the tournaments are visible in the client. Smile In the post it's stated the day before if something happens and it takes longer to credit tickets than wanted. Smile

Highlighted
Rank 25
Rank 25

@ReCorpH wrote:

@Livertool that's how it most likely will be as well, maybe not a week before but 3-4 days before when the tournaments are visible in the client. Smile In the post it's stated the day before if something happens and it takes longer to credit tickets than wanted. Smile

Oukki, sorry if i come out to be like your supervisor, that is not what i mean, just trying to help for it to go as smooth as possible with what i have seen in the past Smile

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
Highlighted
Rank 17
Rank 17
Highlighted
Highlighted
Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10

@ReCorpH wrote:

200kbanner.png

To celebrate the Community reaching an incredible 200 000 posts and over 23 000 members, it's time for another series of FREEROLLS

Overall, we will have three separate freerolls. 

18.7: 500€ Freeroll, open for every member of the Community.

25.7: 1000€ Freeroll, open for every member of the Community.

30.7: 500€ Freeroll, restricted to members with rank 13 or above

And as these games are for the Community, you have to play with your Community alias or similar in order to be eligible for any prizes or extra prizes

Spoiler

Rules, terms and conditions:

1. General Unibet Terms and Conditions apply.
  2. Don't cheat - Any players found colluding will be banned and lose eligibility to play in future Community Poker tournaments.
  3. You must be a member of Unibet Community to take part in any part of the promotion.
  4. You must play Community tournaments with a poker alias identical, or very similar to your community alias to be eligible for extra prizes and badges.
  5. Unibet reserves the right to change or cancel this promotion at any time.

Amazing work! Ever since i joined unibet the best thing about it has been the community. Will you allow chat during the freerolls?