Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager
Community Manager

Nicely done to all winners should be paid out now, but let me know if I missed any coupons Smile 

/Jeppe

Reply
Sacredoro Rank 10
Rank 10

Great saturday football and bet

0 Likes
Reply
Puzzl3 Rank 11
Rank 11

Thank you @Jeppe-Unibet

Even the longest journey starts with the first step !
0 Likes
Reply
Arabmonye98 Rank 4
Rank 4
Hi i just made an account i want to play. The 10k celeberty tournement
0 Likes
Reply
Arabmonye98 Rank 4
Rank 4

Hi IM new membrer i Also wanna play the 10k tours

0 Likes
Reply
Arabmonye98 Rank 4
Rank 4

Pls invite me for this tours

0 Likes
Reply
psrquack Rank 25
Rank 25

@Arabmonye98 wrote:
Hi i just made an account i want to play. The 10k celeberty tournement

Hi, unfortunately it is not possible, cos this is a ticket based tournament and all tickets were creadited already. But don't worry, you are still able to get some free spins on Monday.

0 Likes
Reply
Arabmonye98 Rank 4
Rank 4

Oh so rhis is a tour for those WHO won it on the spins ??

0 Likes
Reply
pittpitt Rank 21
Rank 21

@Jeppe-Unibet wrote:

Nicely done to all winners should be paid out now, but let me know if I missed any coupons Smile 

/Jeppe


missed mine @Jeppe-Unibet

0 Likes
Reply
pittpitt Rank 21
Rank 21

@pittpitt wrote:

@Jeppe-Unibet wrote:

Nicely done to all winners should be paid out now, but let me know if I missed any coupons Smile 

/Jeppe


missed mine @Jeppe-Unibet


@Ray-Unibet Just in case @Jeppe-Unibet isn't in vacancy Cool

0 Likes
Reply