Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager
Community Manager

We're celebrating you guys - more than 10.000 members in total - this week and obviously we're going to have a few games of poker be part of that Smile

Join the fun on Thursday, Saturday and Sunday at 19:00 CET - there'll be two tournaments each day, one for everyone and one for members of Rank 12 or higher! 

Here's how it works:

1. All members who has joined the community before tomorrow, Wednesday at 12:00 CET, automatically gets three tickets to be used for the freerolls available to everyone.
  2. All members of rank 12 or higher gets an additional three tickets to be used for the seperate high rank freerolls. 
  3. The tickets are added automatically no later than Thursday at 18:00 CET - So you don't need to ask for one Smile
  4. You must play with a poker alias identical or very similar to your community nickname, if you play with a wrong alias you forfeit any potential prize.

Schedule: 

Thursday 19:00 CET:

€100 Turbo - 5 minute levels.

€150 Rank 12 or higher - 8 minute levels.

Saturday 19:00 CET:

€100 Omaha - 7 minute levels.

€150 Omaha rank 12 or higher - 10 minute levels.

Sunday 19:00 CET:

€200 Turbo - 5 minute levels.

€250 rank 12 or higher - 10 minute levels.

All tournaments have a 3000 chip starting stack. 

On Saturday and Sunday, there'll be a few bounties on current and maybe former Unibet employees, perhaps even @Santa-Unibet will make an appearance as well Smile

On behalf of the Unibet Poker and Unibet Community teams,

/Jeppe

488 REPLIES
psrquack Rank 24
Rank 24
Get ready Jamie Sykes, your bounty is mine. AWWWWWwaaaa
steppek77 Rank 17
Rank 17

Nice Smile Do the 2 tournaments start at the same time, @Jeppe-Unibet?

Edit: Yes, I read too fast.. Sorry!

Thurddzz Rank 11
Rank 11

Awesome.  Looking forward on it and goodluck to all community members

Want2Believe Rank 15
Rank 15

Great! no need money, just give me a chance to 3bet all these dudes...and ladiesVery Happy

Nestabear Rank 22
Rank 22

Nice 1 @Jeppe-Unibet... thanx for the heads up

I'm sure all the poker Peeps are well pleased !

Good Luck Everyone Cash Thumbs Up

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !
BillyR23 Rank 21
Rank 21

Sounds awesome Cool

GL and HF everyone and thanks @Jeppe-Unibet & Unibet for another great promotion for our lovely community Smile

PS. Don't forget about rule nb4: You must play with a poker alias identical or very similar to your community nickname, if you play with a wrong alias you forfeit any potential prize.

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...
GR1ZZL3R Rank 22
Rank 22

Love playing with comm. aliases so looking forward to these very much.

Thanks @Jeppe-Unibet and good luck all. Thumbs UpSmile

It Is What It Is
GR1ZZL3R Rank 22
Rank 22

It's just a guessing game.

How many members will play and reach the money then post they forgot to change their alias?

Screenshot (542).png

It Is What It Is
Nospheratu Rank 13
Rank 13

@Jeppe-Unibet I think it's fine that the higher levels play in a bigger tournament but the structure should be the same for both not an all-in blowout bonanza for the smaller one.