Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GR1ZZL3R Rank 23
Rank 23

Another day, another giveaway, yay. Many thanks.

It Is What It Is
kongen1981 Rank 10
Rank 10
Craigggggg Rank 4
Rank 4
BonusPater Rank 24
Rank 24
Could the freeroll be removed from the client until the day of the tournament? Very Happy that way we could avoid various random threads being spammed with meaningless posts Rofl
Former community manager. Used to be known as "Stubbe-Unibet" | Bundesliga blog | How NOT to play poker blog
JJhonnyKKing Rank 8
Rank 8

Hi. Do i have to ask for a ticket or to do something to be eligible for the freeroll? 

0 Likes
BonusPater Rank 24
Rank 24
@JJhonnyKKing you have to read
Former community manager. Used to be known as "Stubbe-Unibet" | Bundesliga blog | How NOT to play poker blog
VikingsAF Rank 21
Rank 21

@BonusPater or the "easy way" (for us at least, not for Ray and Jeppe) just disqualify everyone who asks for a ticket or the pass Tongue

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.
YlarP Rank 14
Rank 14

Thanks Unibet! Free money is always nice 😎💶💶

0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager

@BonusPater wrote:
@Livertool, like your idea, obviously Wink
However, it’s not that easy to set it up in the client, and I don’t think it’ll work when it’s a password tourney. If it required a ticket (which I personally think is better, as there won’t be as many freeroll hunters joining, when password is posted on 3rd party sites - do you really want someone who never posted to get the UO package? Smile ), they could make multiple buyins possible and add tickets according to the rank; e.g. rank 11=11 tickets, each ticket gives you 100 chips (rank 5 and below will get 5 tickets).
As the milestone is number of posts, maybe that should be the criteria rather than rank Smile
Even if it’s not going to happen this time, it’s something worth considering for the future Smile

Added this one to the T&C: - You must be a Community member by 18th of April before 15:00 PM CET to be eligible to win the UO package.

Then at least we'll get the package to someone who isn't completely new Smile

/Jeppe

jonny2192 Rank 23
Rank 23

regarding this rule:-- In the case that you can't join Unibet Open Malta or you already have a package, you can postpone the package to an event more suitable to you.

Isnt this rule usually use it or lose it, as its a community promo and the idea is to get community members to the game. 
Its kind of dissapointing when you see this packages being offered for sale when won in a community comp.

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.