Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cris1285 Rank 21
Rank 21

Sounds good Thumbs Up

Probably too late to ask for a bounty tourney, if not, i vote for it. But the higher your rank, the lesser money on your head, and vice versa, so us, old bastards can rest and earn more monizzz Rofl (well, not an insult, i know nobody is old here, everybody young and handsome - even @jonny2192Rofl

Nestabear Rank 22
Rank 22

Well done community & thank you Unibet for the wonderful oppertunity !!! Thumbs Up Cash 

#freemoney

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !
VikingsAF Rank 21
Rank 21

Guess I will run good as always in these community freerolls when there are packages up for grabs Tongue

Thanks @Jeppe-Unibet and @Ray-Unibet 

It's a bit sad though that it's PW protected Sad These kind of freerolls always get flooded with random people :/

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.
Mynona Rank 17
Rank 17

Very nice freeroll Thumbs Up     i also like the idea of bounty on high level community member, it spices things up Very Happy

BonusPater Rank 24
Rank 24
@Livertool, like your idea, obviously Wink
However, it’s not that easy to set it up in the client, and I don’t think it’ll work when it’s a password tourney. If it required a ticket (which I personally think is better, as there won’t be as many freeroll hunters joining, when password is posted on 3rd party sites - do you really want someone who never posted to get the UO package? Smile ), they could make multiple buyins possible and add tickets according to the rank; e.g. rank 11=11 tickets, each ticket gives you 100 chips (rank 5 and below will get 5 tickets).
As the milestone is number of posts, maybe that should be the criteria rather than rank Smile
Even if it’s not going to happen this time, it’s something worth considering for the future Smile
Former community manager. Used to be known as "Stubbe-Unibet" | Bundesliga blog | How NOT to play poker blog
jonny2192 Rank 23
Rank 23

@Mynona wrote:

Very nice freeroll Thumbs Up     i also like the idea of bounty on high level community member, it spices things up Very Happy

You just want a reason to bully me Sad Sad

I used to be a supporter but they took away ticket exchanges, so now I am a sulker.
0 Likes
jonny2192 Rank 23
Rank 23

@BonusPater

Agree with your points, if you dont win yourself with this being a community comp, you want to see a name you recognise winning the package not some random person with 0 posts. 

I also think @BonusPater should be treated to a 330e dso seat at the very least for his previous contributions to the communinty, It would be super nice if @MoreTBC got pissed and bought Stubbe a seat while pissed to return the previous favour. Rofl

I used to be a supporter but they took away ticket exchanges, so now I am a sulker.
psrquack Rank 24
Rank 24

@jonny2192wrote:

I also think @BonusPater should be treated to a 330e dso seat at the very least for his previous contributions to the communinty, It would be super nice if @MoreTBC got pissed and bought Stubbe a seat while pissed to return the previous favour. Rofl

I think we should buy something like this for the mods to keep that promo alive.Angel

s10398

jonny2192 Rank 23
Rank 23

@psrquack wrote:

@jonny2192wrote:

I think we should buy something like this for the mods to keep that promo alive.Angel

I have already requested that @BonusPater and @ReCorpH fill the community teams water cooler with vodka and then leave a tape playing on repeat that says "give all members a UO seat" .

If we cant beat them at poker, then I am quite willing to resort to whatever is needed to get that seat. Tongue

MoreTBC Rank 23
Rank 23
I'll take 33% of Stubbe's action in the DSO and not a penny more.
Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it Smile