Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Livertool Rank 23
Rank 23

@BonusPater, @AndreiBN and all the members

How about if the daily questions answers were hidden until the deadline? Then everyone must rely on their own knowledge/ gut feeling and not base their answers on what others pick. And if it is really tight in the end between 1st and second, all that leader has to do is pick the same answer as the second and he/she will be the winner so if the answers were hidden the leader couldn`t do that.

"I've done the math enough to know the dangers of our second guessing"
0 Likes
AndreiBN Rank 26
Rank 26

@Livertool This doesn't make to much sense to me.I have to do the raffles for the daily giveaways,and i have to select in the raffles all the correct picks of that day from the members that got it right.So of course we have to know the members who got it right.

The only time this could work it would be if before the last question in the last day of the giveaways,2 or more members will have the same number of correct picks throughout the tournament.But i don't even think it will be possible to "hide" the picks from the members.There isn't such a software that could just "hide" a certain post from a member as soon as it gets posted in a certain thread.Way to complicated if you ask me,and it worked so far pretty good this sistem and i don't really wanna change it.If anyone feels like his/her answers are gonna be really good and get them right most of the times,than just wait until to final minute of the deadline and post it them,so nobody could "steal" it anymore.

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"
Livertool Rank 23
Rank 23

@AndreiBN wrote:

@Livertool This doesn't make to much sense to me.I have to do the raffles for the daily giveaways,and i have to select in the raffles all the correct picks of that day from the members that got it right.So of course we have to know the members who got it right.

The only time this could work it would be if before the last question in the last day of the giveaways,2 or more members will have the same number of correct picks throughout the tournament.But i don't even think it will be possible to "hide" the picks from the members.There isn't such a software that could just "hide" a certain post from a member as soon as it gets posted in a certain thread.Way to complicated if you ask me,and it worked so far pretty good this sistem and i don't really wanna change it.If anyone feels like his/her answers are gonna be really good and get them right most of the times,than just wait until to final minute of the deadline and post it them,so nobody could "steal" it anymore.

No i meant that the answers could be shown right after the deadline of each day. Yeah i thought that hiding the answers might not even be possible but how about if the answers were sent to you in private message and you could release them after the deadline?

"I've done the math enough to know the dangers of our second guessing"
0 Likes
AndreiBN Rank 26
Rank 26

I get your point,but this will bring many other negative points.Don't wanna get PM's ,because it will take away all the transparency of this competition.Scrolling through dozens of PM'S every day it will not be easy and fun as it will be just to follow the thread.

Like i've said,if anyone of you feels like it's very inspired and don't want others to see his/her predictions,wait until the last minutes and post it then.

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"
0 Likes
cris1285 Rank 21
Rank 21

1. Who will win the men's single event? Rafa Nadal
2. Who will win the women's single event? Elina Svitolina
3. Which team will win the mens double? Kubot/Melo
4. Which team will win the women's double? Chan/Hingis
5. Who will, out of top 10 seeded players (favourites), be first eliminated in the men's single event? Alex Zverev
6. Who will, out of top 10 seeded players (favourites), be first eliminated in the women's single event? Angelique Kerber
7. Which team, out of top 10 seeded ones (favourites), will be first eliminated in the men's double event? Klaasen/Ram
8. Which team, out of top 10 seeded ones (favourites), will  be first eliminated in the women's doubles event? Pfff ??? Dabrowski/Xu

0 Likes
bizarre12 Rank 13
Rank 13

1. Who will win the men's single event?

Stan Wawrinka

2. Who will win the women's single event?

Garbine Muguruza

3. Which team will win the mens double?

Feliciano Lopez / Marc Lopez

4. Which team will win the women's double?

Ekaterina Makarova / Elena Vesnina

5. Who will, out of top 10 seeded players (favourites), be first eliminated in the men's single event?

Marin Cilic

6. Who will, out of top 10 seeded players (favourites), be first eliminated in the women's single event?

A. Radwanska

7. Which team, out of top 10 seeded ones (favourites), will be first eliminated in the men's double event?

Jean Julien Rojer / Horia Tecau

8. Which team, out of top 10 seeded ones (favourites), will  be first eliminated in the women's doubles event?

Julia Goerges / Barbora Strycova

0 Likes
vdarius Rank 11
Rank 11

1. Who will win the men's single event? Rafael Nadal ( Spain )

2. Who will win the women's single event?Kristina Mladenovic (France)

3. Which team will win the mens double? Henri Kontinen ( Finland ) / John Peers ( Australia )

4. Which team will win the women's double?Bethanie Mattek Sands ( United States Of America ) / Lucie Safarova ( Czech Republic )

5. Who will, out of top 10 seeded players (favourites), be first eliminated in the men's single event? Alexander Zverev ( Germany )

6. Who will, out of top 10 seeded players (favourites), be first eliminated in the women's single event? Simona Halep (Romania)

7. Which team, out of top 10 seeded ones (favourites), will be first eliminated in the men's double event? Raven Klaasen ( South Africa ) / Rajeev Ram ( United States Of America )

8. Which team, out of top 10 seeded ones (favourites), will be first eliminated in the women's doubles event?Raquel Atawo ( United States Of America ) / Jelena Ostapenko ( Latvia )

Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak
0 Likes
HAI_ROMANIA Rank 14
Rank 14

1. Who will win the men's single event? Alexander Zverev
2. Who will win the women's single event?Elina Svitolina
3. Which team will win the mens double? Feliciano Lopez ( Spain ) / Marc Lopez ( Spain )
4. Which team will win the women's double?Ekaterina Makarova ( Russia ) / Elena Vesnina ( Russia )
5. Who will, out of top 10 seeded players (favourites), be first eliminated in the men's single event? Key Nishikori
6. Who will, out of top 10 seeded players (favourites), be first eliminated in the women's single event?Simona Halep
7. Which team, out of top 10 seeded ones (favourites), will be first eliminated in the men's double event?Raven Klaasen ( South Africa ) / Rajeev Ram ( United States Of America )
8. Which team, out of top 10 seeded ones (favourites), will  be first eliminated in the women's doubles event?Abigail Spears ( United States Of America ) / Katarina Strebotnik ( Slovenia )

0 Likes
Saimniece Rank 10
Rank 10

1. Who will win the men's single event? Rafael Nadal ( Spain )

2. Who will win the women's single event?Halep

3. Which team will win the mens double? Henri Kontinen ( Finland ) / John Peers ( Australia )

4. Which team will win the women's double?Bethanie Mattek Sands ( United States Of America ) / Lucie Safarova ( Czech Republic )

5. Who will, out of top 10 seeded players (favourites), be first eliminated in the men's single event? Alexander Zverev ( Germany )

6. Who will, out of top 10 seeded players (favourites), be first eliminated in the women's single event? Kerber

7. Which team, out of top 10 seeded ones (favourites), will be first eliminated in the men's double event? Raven Klaasen ( South Africa ) / Rajeev Ram ( United States Of America )

8. Which team, out of top 10 seeded ones (favourites), will be first eliminated in the women's doubles event?Raquel Atawo ( United States Of America ) / Jelena Ostapenko ( Latvia )

0 Likes
uuttaa Rank 10
Rank 10

Thank you for such a good competition. My prediction

1. Who will win the men's single event? Rafael Nadal
2. Who will win the women's single event? Simona Halep
3. Which team will win the mens double? Henri Kontinen / John Peers
4. Which team will win the women's double? Bethanie Mattek Sands / Lucie Safarova
5. Who will, out of top 10 seeded players (favourites), be first eliminated in the men's single event? Alexander Zverev
6. Who will, out of top 10 seeded players (favourites), be first eliminated in the women's single event? Angelique Kerber 
7. Which team, out of top 10 seeded ones (favourites), will be first eliminated in the men's double event? Jean Julien Rojer  / Horia Tecau
8. Which team, out of top 10 seeded ones (favourites), will  be first eliminated in the women's doubles event? Raquel Atawo  / Jelena Ostapenko