cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rank 25
Rank 25

I ain't no math genious but i think there is little flaw in those calculations.

Lets take xtreme examples to make it more clear: if you and other player, with 50k tickets, were first ones to win prices. Then there would be 1.9 million tickets left and 198 prices to be won.

VS

Hundred first players that win price would have only 1 ticket for draw, then there would be only 100 prices left over 1999900 tickets.

Changes odds quite dramatically.

Probly not rigged but weird way to do raffle Smirk

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
Highlighted
Rank 16
Rank 16

@Jeppe-Unibet 

No luck with anything?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 16
Rank 16

@Jeppe-Unibet I want to know. Some apologies from Unibet are enough when we have a contest with a draw where it's possible that not all the tickets were included in that draw? The average number/client of the tickets was 500 and I had over 50.000. Not fair... 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 16
Rank 16

@FunckyFish wrote:

@Jeppe-Unibet I want to know. Some apologies from Unibet are enough when we have a contest with a draw where it's possible that not all the tickets were included in that draw? The average number/client of the tickets was 500 and I had over 50.000. Not fair... 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 9
Rank 9

@FunckyFish @It is possible to have multiple entries and only win 1 prize and with the that many tickets I’d say you where very unlucky but unless your odds of winning a prize are 100% you have a chance of losing, do you know how many tickets other people had? Maybe somebody had a lot more than you, maybe many people had a lot more than you. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 16
Rank 16

The average of tickets/client was 500. I had 52.000. But the important thing is that in the first draws they didn't put all the tickets. So they apologize and rip my 52.000 tickets. It's not ok... 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

@FunckyFish I don't have information that all tickets were not included in the draw and I've already given you some Free Bets for the long wait it took to get back to you on this. So I don't see what else I can do from my side Smile

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 16
Rank 16

One thing is that i waited a first response a lot, over two weeks, another thing is that I've played over 250.000 euro in a week, had 52.000 tickets, 99.4% chances to win a prize and I didn't won because not all the tickets were included. So it's normal to be unhappy.

Extra today in the hot streak competition i was stopped because nobody can put a match with a good date on unibet website. 

0 Likes