cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10
According to their own conditions, the bet that was made, is settled contrary to the terms.
The terms say that there needs to be a official statement, even if its preliminary, it has to be official.
There is none, the bet is settled on the basis, that the projected winner is J.Biden and there is no reasonable doubt about the results.
Unfortunately there is alot of doubt about the elections integrity, it does not matter what the "media" says, the people have voiced their concerns and multiple lawsuits are being brought to court in Pennsylvania, Arizona, Michigan, Wisconsin, Nevada and more. Supreme Court ordered that the main-in ballots received during the election day and in person ballots MUST be separated, which was not done and a full audit has been ordered and this is one of many cases. https://triblive.com/news/pennsylvania/u-s-supreme-court-justice-orders-pa-counties-to-separate-but-...
Dead people voting, double voting, software errors, legal poll watchers denied to inspect the ballot counting for 24h and many more cases.

Highlighted
Rank 24
Rank 24

@ReCorpH wrote:

As far as I'm aware, all our bets have been settled in accordance to our T&C. The T&C has also been explained here multiple times and can be found on few posts in Here 

Thankyou @ReCorpH 
And that there is my whole point. I'm "officially" declaring the whole debate closed. Rofl
It Is What It Is
0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10
Im sorry, but the election is decided by Electoral College, Supreme Court or Senate.
There has not been any official statements. The media does not decide the elections, not Merkel or any other foreign body as well.
Highlighted
Rank 7
Rank 7

"This means that once we had a consensus among the big media companies (first and foremost AP, followed by NBC, CNN and FOX) that a candidate is projected to win the election we were OK to settle it."

This must be some kind of joke, right?

Highlighted
Rank 25
Rank 25

Make America Greta Again

IMG_20201109_164508.jpg

Just trolling 

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 9
Rank 9

I warned and tagged unibet staff in a post regarding this before the bets were paid out

i clearly stated the problem with early payouts due to current media projections and that it will come back to bite them in the asses

but they didn't listen 

if you are going to host political betting, you have to be aware of the political atmosphere

the one thing that will bite them in the ass is the Principle of "reasonable doubt"

I clearly tried to say that there is obvious reasonable doubt when it comes to the projection of joe Biden but they didn't care

you can't just say beyond reasonable doubt and then not obey it, that's a fundamental law principle 

Unibet better be ready to refund all trump betters AT THE MINIMUM

Or they will be charged with fraud and HeartHeartsHeart 

Highlighted

As this thread is turning in to exactly like all of the others, it will be locked as well. We can re-visit these threads once a president has been announced to a point that satisfies everyone.