cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
frenzeco
Rank 7
Rank 7

it's unfair how only some people get the password. password no where to be found.  its a buddy buddy type of thing. buy its fine. Ian made a good move

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
IanSimpson
Rank 10
Rank 10

I'm not sure what move you think I made, but I'm in hospital with my child. When I realised the freerolls were still running (there was confusion hence why they weren't cancelled) I gave the password to those that asked and made sure someone updated the bot on my channel to give out the password. 

You made this post 30 minutes ago. I already told you an hour ago on Facebook what situation I'm in. Perhaps look into the reason something unusual has happened before making posts like this. 

To those who read this and worry about Addy, she's almost better now and expected to be out tomorrow.

HardGain
Rank 10
Rank 10

@IanSimpson all the best wishes for your daughter! I hope thats nothing serious and you'll enjoy this Saturday together!

p.s. I dont get it how can some people be so selfish even when they know what happend

IanSimpson
Rank 10
Rank 10

Thanks very much. She's almost back to her normal self now! ❤️

frenzeco
Rank 7
Rank 7

my sincere apologies... really didn't know. I should've checked first instead of believing what I've heard... really sorry... hope everything is well