cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rank 7
Rank 7

Hello, I joined the community recently, how do I get the ticket for the freeroll?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10

Hi, i have got a 1k freeroll ticket that expres in 34 hours from now but registration opens in 4 days. Would anyone be so kind and prolong the validity of the ticket? Thanks in advance Smile 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Rank 22
Rank 22

The tickets credited to the first game of three, are the ones expiring. So no need to do anything to get tix to the next one on saturday Thumbs Up

Also there's no need for higher rank for that, so just as an advise, the rank 13 needed for the last is not really possible to get from rank 10 and below with just unbelievable spamming of the forum with few word replies and comments on everything. 

Rules and info:

https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Community-Promotions/Another-milestone-in-the-books-200-000/m-p/3...

IMG_20200722_035956.png

@kickserv 

"Wise men know their limits. Great men have no limits."
Thunder402

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10

Hi, i have got a 1k freeroll ticket that expres in 34 hours from now but registration opens in 4 days. Would anyone be so kind and prolong the validity of the ticket? Thanks in advance Smile 

Highlighted
Rank 22
Rank 22

The tickets credited to the first game of three, are the ones expiring. So no need to do anything to get tix to the next one on saturday Thumbs Up

Also there's no need for higher rank for that, so just as an advise, the rank 13 needed for the last is not really possible to get from rank 10 and below with just unbelievable spamming of the forum with few word replies and comments on everything. 

Rules and info:

https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Community-Promotions/Another-milestone-in-the-books-200-000/m-p/3...

IMG_20200722_035956.png

@kickserv 

"Wise men know their limits. Great men have no limits."
Thunder402

Highlighted
Rank 9
Rank 9

Cut a tournament in two groups Only ! final group Can add 1/2 a startingstack extra chips 3 times or Buy them 3X half startingstacks. This way a Great run early is alot more rewarding YOUR Good Game.

0 Likes