polarbear Rank 17
Rank 17

username = community nickname 

password same as above

Purps Rank 19
Rank 19

I'm a little bit unsure of the deadline times Wonder

On the help section it says:

"Can I edit my draft team? Yes, you can edit the team until the deadline, which is typically a few hours before the first match starts."

Now if we take the first daily draft as an example. I see that the event starts at 17.00, but there's no mention of deadline time, or am I just not seeing it, or is the deadline same as the start time after all?

0 Likes
BonusPater Rank 24
Rank 24
@Purps, there's a countdown timer to the next contest at the top of the page. You can make changes until that one reaches 0 Smile
Former community manager. Used to be known as "Stubbe-Unibet" | Bundesliga blog | How NOT to play poker blog
0 Likes
Purps Rank 19
Rank 19

@Merenitsu wrote:

I enter my nickname and password but can not enter. What could be the reason?

Your password is also Merenitsu on the fantasy site. You can then ask BonusPater to give you a new password to the fantasy game by a PM if you want to.

0 Likes
Merenitsu Rank 21
Rank 21

@polarbear thanks I just did not look at the registr

0 Likes
Purps Rank 19
Rank 19

@BonusPater wrote:
@Purps, there's a countdown timer to the next contest at the top of the page. You can make changes until that one reaches 0 Smile

Oh okay, thx. 

So, deadline for all the currently open competitions is the kickoff time of the opening game.

That's cool. I hope it's gonna stay that way, would help not to miss anything if the deadline was always the kickoff time of the first game of the day.

If that's the case you may want to edit the line from the help-page that I quoted on the previous post. Smile

Livertool Rank 23
Rank 23

@BonusPater wrote:

@Livertool, did you edit your picks/predictions?

Nope Smile Except admin username, tried to get many who isn´t playing Very Happy

I guess my balance is right but would be nice to see those digits under hundred too Smile

"I've done the math enough to know the dangers of our second guessing"
0 Likes
WuDu Rank 20
Rank 20

Is anybody else getting a blank page here once you try to go into the player select menu for the 500 Euro fantasy competition?

Also, great from @BonusPater and @Livertool to create a community promo where "tikiet please", "password please" and "calculate my points please" won't help you. However, I'm fully expecting some "which player should I pick, please" and "tell me who wins tomorrow, please" later on...Laugh

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
Livertool Rank 23
Rank 23

@WuDu

To me it works just fine, working for you yet?

And hold your horses Very Happy I did just tiny bit of helping, i don´t even have now how to get something like this going.

But i do agree it is great platform and competition. I´m hoping interest of community members is big and many participate so maybe we will have something like this in the future too Smile

"I've done the math enough to know the dangers of our second guessing"
WuDu Rank 20
Rank 20

Works when I'm logged in, doesn't when I'm not.

Is there a limit of players per team for the fantasy selection?

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
0 Likes