Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BonusPater Rank 24
Rank 24
@WuDu, no, same formation for everyone Smile
@Livertool, did you edit your picks/predictions?
@all, found another bug. It's currently possible to submit a squad with a higher salary than the budget - was tested and working fine earlier last week, but it might be because I changed the salary from thousands to hundreds. Well, I expect them to solve it soon, and in case you submit a squad that costs more than the budget, you won't be eligible for any prizes. Hope they will solve this tommorow.
Former community manager. Used to be known as "Stubbe-Unibet" | Bundesliga blog | How NOT to play poker blog
WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

When can I set my rosters?

Do I understand it correctly that for phase 1 of the group stage alone, Unibet distributes 500 Euro in prize money (free bets, tikiets, bonus money, food vouchers...etc) amongst its participants?

Is there a grand prize at the end?

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
0 Likes
BonusPater Rank 24
Rank 24

@WuDu wrote:

When can I set my rosters?

Do I understand it correctly that for phase 1 of the group stage alone, Unibet distributes 500 Euro in prize money (free bets, tikiets, bonus money, food vouchers...etc) amongst its participants?

Is there a grand prize at the end?

Not sure I understand the first question, but you're right about the prize money - plenty of food vouchers. The grand prize for the final leaderboard is € 2500, but Jeppe hasn't shared who'll get what Smile

Former community manager. Used to be known as "Stubbe-Unibet" | Bundesliga blog | How NOT to play poker blog
WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

I've read here that you have problems with players who already have set their fantasy line-ups and changed it! I want to know when it's OK for me to set my lineup. I now have to do some extensive scouting of the Saudi team, so I might make some changes later on and I don't want to cause you some extra work.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
0 Likes
BonusPater Rank 24
Rank 24
Fine to set the team now, but you'll need to wait a couple of days before making the changes Smile
0 Likes
BonusPater Rank 24
Rank 24

@polarbear wrote:

hello @BonusPater

i have doubled charged because of some change bonussss.JPG

@polarbear issued a refund of 100 units Smile

polarbear Rank 17
Rank 17

thank you @BonusPater

so we are not able to edit anything since there is this bug ?

i would like to make some changes and dont want to get this error again

thanx

0 Likes
BonusPater Rank 24
Rank 24
No, please wait with the changes. I'll let you know the minute that it's fixed Smile
Merenitsu Rank 21
Rank 21

I enter my nickname and password but can not enter. What could be the reason?

0 Likes
Zipfil Rank 16
Rank 16

@BonusPater

Can you help me with 2 things:

1: Cant log inn.

2: How are I who is a total n00b in sport like this going forward, anything 4 dummies ?

Please reply by PM since for a verry strange reason I cant do that anymore...maybe @Jeppe-Unibet can se if there is something wrong about sending PM`s...thx Smile

Nothing is impossible, the impossible only take some time.
0 Likes