Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BonusPater Rank 24
Rank 24
But it'll matter for the overall leaderboard Smile
Former community manager. Used to be known as "Stubbe-Unibet" | Bundesliga blog | How NOT to play poker blog
0 Likes
polarbear Rank 17
Rank 17

hello @BonusPater

i have doubled charged because of some change bonussss.JPG

0 Likes
Livertool Rank 23
Rank 23

@BonusPater wrote:
But it'll matter for the overall leaderboard Smile

Oh, so they are same points that we win from contests?  Maybe i´ll just read the rules with thought Smile

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
0 Likes
Nestabear Rank 22
Rank 22

@BonusPater wrote:
There's an issue with the system atm, so if you change your draft team, you're charged the buyin AGAIN. I've logged a case with the provider, but for now, please don't change your team, and if you've already done it, let me know, I'll refund the extra you've paid.

can we change our team yet ?

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !
0 Likes
BonusPater Rank 24
Rank 24

@Nestabear wrote:

@BonusPater wrote:
There's an issue with the system atm, so if you change your draft team, you're charged the buyin AGAIN. I've logged a case with the provider, but for now, please don't change your team, and if you've already done it, let me know, I'll refund the extra you've paid.

can we change our team yet ?

Nope, using a plugin, and this part is out of my control, so I am waiting for them to fix the issue. I would be very surprised if it was fixed before Monday, and it is not unlikely that it wont be fixed before Tuesday. 

Busy gaming today, so password requests etc. will be looked at tomorrow Smile

Former community manager. Used to be known as "Stubbe-Unibet" | Bundesliga blog | How NOT to play poker blog
jonny2192 Rank 23
Rank 23

About time @Livertool and @BonusPater did something usefull. Rofl

Joined but know nothing about football, so randomly clicked stuff.

Nice promo guys Smile

I used to be a supporter but they took away ticket exchanges, so now I am a sulker.
Livertool Rank 23
Rank 23

Well @jonny2192 boy Very Happy

I´m sure that, when you just walk in closest pub, good folk of England will let you know all that there is to know about great game of soccer. I bet there is lot of knowledge that can´t be found in internet. Or at least that is my romantic image of England Smile

WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

Is it possible to alter formations? Or is 4-4-2 mandatory for round 1 of the group phase?

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
0 Likes
Livertool Rank 23
Rank 23

@WuDu wrote:

Is it possible to alter formations? Or is 4-4-2 mandatory for round 1 of the group phase?

No it is not possible.

Livertool Rank 23
Rank 23

@Livertool wrote:

I can afford to pay double fees i see Very Happy Well i guess it don´t matter, enough points to enter all?

fantasypoints.JPG

Still at 1.9k so i guess that balance just ain´t showing numbers below hundreds and fees taken correctly.

eitark.JPG

0 Likes