cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nestabear Rank 22
Rank 22

@BonusPater wrote:

@Nestabear wrote:

@BonusPater in the third part, the Group Stage - Round 1, the drop down boxes for the Highest scoring team & Player to score don't drop down.

Strange. Which browser?

The list works fine here - bit difficult to find the right player though.

pickem.png

@BonusPater google chrome

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !
0 Likes
BonusPater Rank 24
Rank 24
@Nestabear, even more strange. Nothing happens when you click to expand it?
Former community manager. Used to be known as "Stubbe-Unibet" | Bundesliga blog | How NOT to play poker blog
0 Likes
Nestabear Rank 22
Rank 22

@BonusPater yeah... i've reloaded, it but still nothing,

0 Likes
WuDu Rank 20
Rank 20

@BonusPaterand @Livertool

The application looks great! Thumbs Up

One question. What is the thing with the entry fee? Where can I see my budget?

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
Livertool Rank 23
Rank 23

@WuDu

As far as i know, budget don´t matter at this point. Original idea was that we have a budget and whole lot of more contests than now and you could choose which one of those you would like to buy in. It was little bit confusing system to start with so they simplified it and at least for now members don´t have to worry about that budget and everyone can enter all available contests.

@Jeppe-Unibet @BonusPater can correct if i´m talking bs here....

"I've done the math enough to know the dangers of our second guessing"
BonusPater Rank 24
Rank 24

@WuDu you've got 2k. You can see the balance from the "Transactions" page once you've had your first transaction Smile

Former community manager. Used to be known as "Stubbe-Unibet" | Bundesliga blog | How NOT to play poker blog
0 Likes
BonusPater Rank 24
Rank 24
@Nestabear, haven't been able to replicate this. Can you go to http://www.supportdetails.net/, copy the link in the right side and send it to me?
0 Likes
BonusPater Rank 24
Rank 24
There's an issue with the system atm, so if you change your draft team, you're charged the buyin AGAIN. I've logged a case with the provider, but for now, please don't change your team, and if you've already done it, let me know, I'll refund the extra you've paid.
Nestabear Rank 22
Rank 22

@BonusPater wrote:
@Nestabear, haven't been able to replicate this. Can you go to http://www.supportdetails.net/, copy the link in the right side and send it to me?

i managed to get it sorted thanx ! Been very busy trying to get my teams picked... LOL

0 Likes
Livertool Rank 23
Rank 23

I can afford to pay double fees i see Very Happy Well i guess it don´t matter, enough points to enter all?

fantasypoints.JPG

"I've done the math enough to know the dangers of our second guessing"
0 Likes