Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nestabear Rank 22
Rank 22

@WuDu you must use your community alias as your name & password

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !
WuDu Rank 20
Rank 20

Thanks my South African friend! So, now everyone knows my PW as well?

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
0 Likes
BillyR23 Rank 21
Rank 21

Awesome promotion CoolThumbs UpCash

GL all Smile

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...
BonusPater Rank 24
Rank 24
@WuDu, correct, but I can send you a unique one by PM Smile
Former community manager. Used to be known as "Stubbe-Unibet" | Bundesliga blog | How NOT to play poker blog
Nestabear Rank 22
Rank 22

@BonusPater in the third part, the Group Stage - Round 1, the drop down boxes for the Highest scoring team & Player to score don't drop down.

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !
0 Likes
Livertool Rank 23
Rank 23

@Nestabear wrote:

@BonusPater in the third part, the Group Stage - Round 1, the drop down boxes for the Highest scoring team & Player to score don't drop down.

Works just fine for me...

"I've done the math enough to know the dangers of our second guessing"
BonusPater Rank 24
Rank 24

@Nestabear wrote:

Strange. Which browser?

The list works fine here - bit difficult to find the right player though.

pickem.png

Former community manager. Used to be known as "Stubbe-Unibet" | Bundesliga blog | How NOT to play poker blog
Livertool Rank 23
Rank 23

@BonusPater

Was that total goals all of teams, most scoring team or most scoring player? I don´t remember if we had answer to that... i guess first but just to be sure Smile

"I've done the math enough to know the dangers of our second guessing"
0 Likes
BonusPater Rank 24
Rank 24
@Livertool, it's total goals scored by all teams Smile
Purps Rank 19
Rank 19

Nice work guys, this should be fun and interesting.

Entering the "Competitions & Promotions" forum part doesn't currently show the "Community Fantasy Sports" subforum at all. That would be nice to get fixed especially since we now have the bug with the latest posts not showing at all, it can be a bit difficult for people to navigate their way into the Fantasy Sports Forum.