@TTABKATA yes after 1 round  I had to change a lot of players

gyepedro Rank 12
Rank 12
Highlighted
gyepedro Rank 12
Rank 12
TTABKATA Rank 20
Rank 20

After 3 injured players i had to make 3 transfers and i'm ready for match day 5 Popeye

clMD5.png

TTABKATA Rank 20
Rank 20

I will start Match Day 6 with minus 4 points for one additional transfer and my team is ready Popeye

FF_MD6.png

cris1285 Rank 21
Rank 21

Even we cant have own platform, or the one we used for the WC, unibetcommunity should have a fantasy competition next time (dont need a big one, its fun enough, like 50 euros to share for a season). I dont know how about Champions League (unfortunately i saw this thread after the first matchday, so i dont have an account there) or Bundesliga, but in Premier League you can make groups, so to make a competition between members is very easy. And the best thing, we dont need to hammer Bonuspater This fantasy thingy became so big, thanks to Premier League,  we cant miss it. Right? @Jeppe-Unibet @Ray-Unibet @BonusPater

Community Manager
Community Manager

@cris1285 I do agree, we've just run into quite a few obstacles along the road.

When we first opened the community, Unibet was at the same time developing a fantasy section that some members helped testing. Sadly, overall the game simply wasn't popular enough and it was let go. It was always our plan to use this platform for community competitons, so it was a bit if a hit for us in the community team.

We did try using a 3rd party system during the World Cup and I considered using it for the Champions League as well up until the last minute, but there are two big issues.

1. The product is far from top quality, very far.

2. There was too much manual work to be done within the system, especially when somethig went wrong, the system was heavily lacking some smart functions.

The private league created on the 3rd party platform that members are using for their own game is great, but per their terms and conditions I am legally not allowed to put any kind of prizepool on it, as it would then be for commercial use. For the same reason I am also staying away from disucussion around it as much as possible, just to be on the safe side.

I've tried coming up with a sort of manual fantasy game that could be run through posts, but always end up with some kind of scorer predictor game. What we will have though for this years CL, is a quiz game for all the playoff rounds Smile

/Jeppe

TTABKATA Rank 20
Rank 20

@Jeppe-Unibeti hope you don't mind if we continue with this game and if is possible to move it to another section. Thanks

0 Likes