Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BonusPater Rank 24
Rank 24
The player won't actually disappear. He's still on your team, until you make a change, cause then you're forced to replace him, as he's now a striker, and you can't have three of those Smile
Former community manager. Used to be known as "Stubbe-Unibet" | Bundesliga blog | How NOT to play poker blog
BonusPater Rank 24
Rank 24
I'm not impressed with the supplier of the plugin...
When I asked about the scoring/point categories yesterday, and more specifically if clean sheet applied to all players, the answer was a definite yes. After asking a few follow-up questions, it turns out not to be the case. Clean sheet, Goal conceded and Save are for the GK position only. Added this to the "HELP?" page as well - I got this confirmed twice, so it should be good now Smile
Former community manager. Used to be known as "Stubbe-Unibet" | Bundesliga blog | How NOT to play poker blog
maruni Rank 10
Rank 10

How can i pai the entry fee? And how the prizes are won? I mean what are the prizes? Free spins,free bets?

0 Likes
Highlighted
BonusPater Rank 24
Rank 24
@maruni, please read all the content on the "HELP?" page. @Jeppe-Unibet hasn't announced the prizes yet.
0 Likes
DepchZ Rank 13
Rank 13

All right, this will be fun. Great idea to implement fantasy leagues to community. Smile

Ivanus Rank 13
Rank 13

@Jeppe-Unibet @Ray-Unibet 

What will be the structure for the prizes?

Less than 20 hours till the first match..can't waaaaait!!!

0 Likes
TTABKATA Rank 18
Rank 18

Player or team to score total goals  ?

TieBreaker.png

BonusPater Rank 24
Rank 24
@TTABKATA, check the "HELP?" page Wink
TTABKATA Rank 18
Rank 18

@TTABKATA wrote:

TieBreaker.png

1. Pick the team that’ll score the most goals,

2. Pick a player who’ll score,

3. Pick the total number of goals to be scored by all teams.

WuDu Rank 19
Rank 19

@TTABKATA wrote:

@TTABKATA wrote:

TieBreaker.png

1. Pick the team that’ll score the most goals,

2. Pick a player who’ll score,

3. Pick the total number of goals to be scored by all teams.

Those are the tie-breaker questions for the pick em game. Just answer the questions and if someone scored as many points as you do, these tie breaker questions determine who'll be ranked higher!

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump